D22 Bluetooth Setup

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrew191171

Reaction score
It might be that I am incompetent, but I cannot work out the bluetooth setup on my d22. I got my old phone paired but got a new one and cannot navigate the various menus - audio/phone etc that come up with my random pushing of buttons on the console.
The manual that came with the car doesn't even mention bluetooth. It's a 2012 model.
Can anyone give me simple instructions?
Thanks

Mate I only have an early D22 but I have an after market Bluetooth an usualy it's the phone not the audio set up My new phone A smart phone needs to be made discoverable first before you can pair them . I can only guess you havent done that !

Cheers Steve

I have 2012 model. Pair it with phone/audio should work. Make sure your phone bluetooth is on BEFORE you turn on ignition. I dunno why. It is fiddly but mine works well as per above.

Yeah had the same problem, there should be an extra booklet shoved in the cover of your warranty folder for the in dash cd changer, if not go see your dealer and ask for one. It is a pain in the ass most of the time, mine worked great with an iPhone 3GS but doesn't like the iPhone 5 most of the time.

Yeah had the same problem, there should be an extra booklet shoved in the cover of your warranty folder for the in dash cd changer, if not go see your dealer and ask for one. It is a pain in the ass most of the time, mine worked great with an iPhone 3GS but doesn't like the iPhone 5 most of the time.

+1 on this.
I had the extra booklet thrown in too. I've heard a few people had issues with the factory deck bluetooth dropping out and the mic being not too good, but mines been great no issues at all.

Mine was OK when it worked. Half the time the phone would just disconnect when trying to make or receive a call. I put a new head unit in that is a lot better, but anyway... to pair it if you press the answer button it should,d come up with the phone menu. Then rotate the left knob to setup, then press the button in the middle of it to select, then go to pair phone I think it was, then press the button again and it should give you the pair phone code that you enter onto your phone

Latest posts

Back