D22 Brush Rails

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here you go

Attachments

• 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 179
Do you think they are worth the purchase? have you hit the side of them before? do they stick out the sides, and make the car bigger? , sorry for all the questions mate just contemplating wether to buy these or just a custom slider!

they are strong but have a week point in the check plate i was unlucky enough
to get a sick under the front wheel and push it into the check plate bending it, but thats nothing a hammer and block of timber cant fix, but if it does that and misses the step it can hit the sill which happened to me also, thats going to need a panel beater to fix that , but that was rather unlucky.
in the end its worth it and if your handy with a welder you could probably add an extra rail directly under the sill, (still on my to do list)
hope this helps.
but the steps as is will protect the sill if you come down heavy on rocks or logs, i was unlucky to have them spear upwards

defently get em mate,ive pushed many small tree/bushes out of the way while hunting,also let mates drive and they have accedently hit small stuff with em and they have saved alot of damage (mates dont have 4x4 and dont know what they doin haha)
also to add to crazypossum idea with putting an extra rail to protect sill i have been thinking about putting a couple mm thick sheet metal under where the checker plate is so it will deflect stuff from doing what it has done to his.in other words weld the sheet metal underneath like the checkerplate is on top if that makes sence.

yea im thinking about it for the practicality, not so much looks, but they have a decent $ tag aswell

1000 they want 250 to install so 1250 but ill do it myself if i end up going that way

Hey, petez did you end up buying the rails? Were they easy to install?

Hi buddy yea the arb rails worked really well, i went on a trip for 4 weeks and 3 days, to fraser island, cruised down the coast and also did a heap of 4wding in a place called lemon tree passage and eden the steps did get a good workout couple of knocks here and there, i also jacked off them twice so plenty strong enough but i am going to weld a slide plate underneath them so no rocks or thick sticks come up through the alloy step

Latest posts

Back