D22 Cargo drawers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all, thought i would share some pics of my drawers, been wanting to build some for ages.....all up cost $550!

Attachments

• IMG_0540.jpg
    IMG_0540.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 857
  • IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 1,952
  • IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 1,268
  • IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 864
looks like its out of a catalogue, good job mate, you using the top as sleeping space?

This might be a silly question but im in the planing stages of doing this sort of thing too. How do you fix it down to the floor or is it just the weight of it that keeps it down?
Cheers

Wow dude they look mad. Got a few questions. What thickness ply did you use? What garde ply(marine or standard or construction)? Last one has been asked how did you fix to the tray?

I'm just in the design phase for mine and not sure if I want to only have one box and other side as pull out slide for fridge/esky as I'm doing cape trip next year. Also will need to put tiedown points on top to hold the stuff down.

Cheers
Rusty

Reckless, nice work:rock:

This might be a silly question but im in the planing stages of doing this sort of thing too. How do you fix it down to the floor or is it just the weight of it that keeps it down?
Cheers

I build myself a set of similar design (19mm RHS frame, with ply/aluminum draws). I attached 'em to the tub using 2 factory bolts at the front of the tub (captive nuts in crossmember) and drilled 3 holes throught the rear crossmember and bolted it together.

cropped.jpg

Last edited:
Bloody hell mate this system looks brilliant, wondering the same as the blokes above ill follow for replies

Back