D22 dash mat. 2 piece?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony d22

Reaction score
Been looking at the dash mats to suit D22's at Supercheap and online and found that they come in 2 pieces.
They have a seperate section for the passenger airbag which kinda puts me off getting one.
Does anyone have a 1 piece in their ute they could throw a pic of up?

In my work ute at the moment. So cant take a pic rite now. Mine is the standard dash mat. And it is 2 piece. Im always patting down the air bag piece to get it to sit flat.

image-721818605.jpg

There ya go mate. 2004 one piece. The other piece can be cut out i.e it has been cut in places already.

Matt

Mine is actually one piece. It is just a flap that is cut out

Attachments

• 20150428_175943.jpg
    20150428_175943.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 142
Yeah I got it from ebay mate. Ages ago. Mine is a 2004 so has a glovebox there instead of an airbag. Just keep my Stauns and winch remote in there, stuff I don't use much.

i have the 2 piece, just vecro-ed down the 2nd piece on top of the airbag section, gotta be a bit more confortable getting hit in the face with carpet than just the dash i figure lol

Finally got around to getting a dash mat but have had some issues.
Got one from Supercheap ($40) and had installed it but couldn't get round the hole missing in the passenger airbag section. The defroster holes were misaligned as well.
Took it back got a refund.
Called Nissan and said they had some a Shevron make for $70, only black in stock, bought it and had driven off but only got half way home. Turned around, not happy as the matt looked like it had dandruff, the more I tried to scratch it away, the worse it got.
So I ordered a grey one and have to wait a few days for it to come in.

I'm over it, too fussy I think.

Latest posts

Back