D22 drive away price

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouse

Reaction score
I have searched but cannot find the area were this is discussed
Has anyone got a good drive away price ,and a dealer they could recommend,does not matter what state as I am prepared to travel.
Regards
Scouse

Goulburn Nissan NSW are advertising $27,000 drive away for abn holders, BUT im not sure how good that is really.

Sunco Nissan here in QLD had white ones for $26500 the other week, doubt that 0.9% finance applies to it though.

are those prices after the $1000 cash back offer Nissan is running at the moment for anyone that switches from another make to Niassan? I think most QLD dealers were around the 28,990 mark and now 27,990 with the $1000 cash back

Not sure how much room they have to negotiate though, to me, those sort of prices for a well build 4x4 is awesome, the diesel great wall 4x4 is 25k! I know what I'd rather!

are those prices after the $1000 cash back offer Nissan is running at the moment for anyone that switches from another make to Niassan? I think most QLD dealers were around the 28,990 mark and now 27,990 with the $1000 cash back

Not sure how much room they have to negotiate though, to me, those sort of prices for a well build 4x4 is awesome, the diesel great wall 4x4 is 25k! I know what I'd rather!

That doesnt inc the cash back, As far as i know from the add on the radio i hear every time i go through that area, BUT im not really sure if they even are offering that cash back at that dealer?? they dont seem to mention it at all :dontknow:

this cash back thing is a pretty silly idea if you ask me, what about return customers loyal to the brand? they get the shaft while anyone swapping gets $1000 towards the car.

Are you suggesting that if a Nissan owner walked in, was serious about buying a new car and told them they wanted the $1000 sucker discount they wouldn't get it? As if! Nissan are as desperate to sell cars as any other manufacturer and like all offers dealershits/manufacturers bring out it's not the idea that is silly it's those who don't demand the discount who are silly. It's little more than a silly tax.

No... every deal will be different but taking it at face value thats what it looks like.

Taking anything at face value is a silly tax, but if you're happy doing it that's great, someone has to.

this cash back thing is a pretty silly idea if you ask me, what about return customers loyal to the brand? they get the shaft while anyone swapping gets $1000 towards the car.

I actually got something in the mail about 2 weeks ago from nissan Australia offering $1500 cash back on new Nissans because I was a loyal customer. I don't know how far back they are going for people who bought new cars.

I have seen one dealership in Brisbane doing 26990 drive away.

-Tyler

A mates brother picked up a brand new d22 Gold Coast somewhere for $26000 drive away. No extras. Pays to shop around even if you have to drive an hour or 2 to pick it up.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back