D22 Front Diff Drop Down Bushing Kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAT713

Reaction score
Few guys have been asking me about this so I thought I would share what I've found.

They are a really simple idea, eccentric bushes which can lower the diff about 3/8 - 1/2 an inch.

At first glance they don't give HUGE gains but they are dirt cheap. Saying that, you wouldn't be buying these to gain additional lift. As we all know with D22's the front CV's are under more strain with more lift - these just help relieve that CV angle & hopefully create some longevity and reliability.

https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/front-differential-drop-down-bushing-kit-p-5271.html

Bloody champion. How much shipped to Aus did they set you back. Obviously you need the sleeves aswell? Do you have any pictures of your diff dropped as I will be throwing my arms in soon to match the front elocker that's 28days and counting till its fitted.

Rusty

Yeah wasn't cheap - cost the same again for the parts to have them set. I am however organising a group buy for 10 sets of the diff drop down kit and 10 sets of the ball joint spacer kit.

The price of the items wont budge, however I'm hoping to bring them in one hit and save on shipping. More details coming soon

Bloody champion. How much shipped to Aus did they set you back. Obviously you need the sleeves aswell? Do you have any pictures of your diff dropped as I will be throwing my arms in soon to match the front elocker that's 28days and counting till its fitted.

Rusty

would be good to install these whilst the diff is out getting the elocker installed rusty.

Looks like too much effort to me for 3/8 of drop. Unless i was taking the diff out anyway in which case id be all over it.

That's was the plan Bryce. While its out my mechanic can make the adjustments to the diff mounts and reinstall. I'd only be doing it to correct the angle of the cv and bring it back to the point where I wouldn't be putting as much strain on the cv. I wouldnt be bother about the spacer as the arms will give me the travel I am after.

would be worthwhile if you had to remove the diff anyway, but i wouldnt rip the diff out just to put them in.

I emailed them for one set.

Thank you for your interest in our products. *This is what you are looking
for
* * *Front Differential Drop Down Bushings
* * *SKU: SPPEFRTDIFFDROPBUSH $42.50USD

and sleeves are $25.00 extra.
Shipping to AU via USPS Priority is $63.55.

iv got the diff drop n ball joint spacer it can give more lift or more down travel depends what ya want

Thats insane postage. Surely the Bushes are that heavy?

Wonder what combined postage would be like

Just emailed them asking for a price on 6sets with sleeve kits. Will inform once I know the price. May even needs a show of hands who would like a set aswell.

Thats insane postage. Surely the Bushes are that heavy?

Wonder what combined postage would be like

they probably send them via registered airmail or something to save them from complaints about slow delivery and lost parcels.

the uca's from calmini cost about $190 for post, got here in about a week.
they would only cost about $20 to post in australia

Shipping cost for 6 kits with sleeves via USPS Priority is $80.00 plus the
cost of parts.
If you wish to order please provide us with e-mail address associated with
your Paypal account so we can send you Paypal payment request for 6 kits
plus shipping to AU.

Cheers,

Mike

This is shipping price for 6kits

i have used priceusa.com.au to have things shipped from places in the US that don't ship to Aus. It is used a lot by people buying shoes and electronics, but they can ship practically anything.

Shipping cost for 6 kits with sleeves via USPS Priority is $80.00 plus the
cost of parts.
If you wish to order please provide us with e-mail address associated with
your Paypal account so we can send you Paypal payment request for 6 kits
plus shipping to AU.

Cheers,

Mike

This is shipping price for 6kits

$13 each kit for postage..plus postage from Rusty'sjoint to us--prob $20 each guys

Latest posts

Back