D22 Genuine Steel Bullbar Mounts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch_d22

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Have a Jap built 2006 d22 and have recently bought a genuine steel bullbar off ebay, it didn't come with any mounts. I rang nissan today and he said they can't get any due to it being a jap built d22, he wasn't 100% sure but he seemed to think the reason why thai mounts (wasn't sure if he could get any anyway) can't be used is because of a difference in the chassis in the cars. I rang a few wreckers today with no joy, so if anyone could shine some light on it, or knows of some mounts somewhere that would be awesome.

My car currently has an alloy bar on it atm if that makes any difference (assuming mounts are different)

Thanks,

Mitch

D22s all use the same mounts, its just the d40 that uses different ones for the different models... They list the same bullbars for 4x4 d22s from 2003 when the airbags were first fitted, to the current models, so I don't know what he's on about.....

The alloy bar mounts are different to the steel bar mounts. But as said above I thought all the steel bars that are air bag compliant are the same. Look on ebay I dont think they list them any different

i have an 02DX, and i got a bar off ebay that states it is air-bag compliant, tho i cant quite recall what year it came off.

My understanding from Nissan is that they do not sell the mounts seperately --bull bar kit includes mounts and thats it ?

or do different Nissan dealers have different stories ?

Thanks guys, so basically it's something nissan don't stock and Ill have to search wreckers and see what I come up with. Anybody know of anyone or a wrecker with some of the mounts I need?

Thanks,
Mitch

Latest posts

Back