D22 getting un-comfortable... Seats an issue ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodge

Reaction score
Now i understand it's just a bloody tradies ute. But still, am i getting soft or are my seats starting to get really uncomfortable? Especially on long drives. It's not nice realizing this, especially when i'm turning it into a semi-touring 4x4.
Anyone else found this an issue? What fix is there, new seats?
Are those new leather D22 seats nissan has out at the moment any good? I'd probably have to re-mortgage our home to pay for them lol.

ur not alone mate. its just a common d22 thing. i liek my d22 and its comfortable but long drives i have a seriously sore ass at the end. im not sure on the d22 leather seats you talk about never heard of them. i think some people have put race seats and even think someone on here has put d40 seats in aswell.

Mate, go find a stratos seat and try it. I am currently going from standard bench to standard buckets, then when i have the coin a stratos.

Mate, go find a stratos seat and try it. I am currently going from standard bench to standard buckets, then when i have the coin a stratos.
Stratos is something i looked at before.

Those leather seats are dam sexc with the str badge on them. I'll be hunting a write off d22 for these.

Hell yeah! I'd hate to think what Nissan would want for them.

RustyNav09 said:
Those leather seats are dam sexc with the str badge on them. I'll be hunting a write off d22 for these.

they look like re-trimmed standard seats. if you went this way you could get the trimmer to change the foam in your seats

interesting thing about the navara with leather, it has the update CD player but the old chrome roll-bar. Makes me think the seats are retrimmed and not nissan.

interesting thing about the navara with leather, it has the update CD player but the old chrome roll-bar. Makes me think the seats are retrimmed and not nissan.

Well the one i seen today had the update with leather + the black sports bar as well. Looked mean in black!

Well the one i seen today had the update with leather + the black sports bar as well. Looked mean in black!

thats what I thought, black sports bar not chrome like the one in the pictures.

Latest posts

Back