D22 Headlight Adjustment

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason-navara

Reaction score
hey guys ive done a search but cant find anything relating to this,

im trying to adjust my headlights as I've fitted LED bulbs, but I cant find the adjuster, is there such a adjuster on these? im only guessing these are it in the red box, can anyone help me please

Attachments

• IMG_1334.jpg
    IMG_1334.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,514
Mate,
The bottom one is for adjustment left to right
And the top one is for adjustment up and down
But if you haveHIDs there is no adjustment for low and high beam

I like to customise, what more can I say!!!

Get a very long Philips head screwdriver and run it down that slot leading to the adjuster. Much easier than trying to use a spanner or socket on it...

Get a very long Philips head screwdriver and run it down that slot leading to the adjuster. Much easier than trying to use a spanner or socket on it...

yep thats what i did last night heaps better now, and my up and down adjuster was the bottom one

I saw Jaycar have now just stocked these, how do they compare to normal Halogens and HIDs, would you be able to put up some pics of them at night?

I'd be interested in how they perform.

Yes, tell me more! How do they compare??

I've been looking at getting some but I know the problem with these things (LED/HID) is their focal point is never quite the same. You can shim if needed but gets fiddly...

Latest posts

Back