D22 non responsive instrument cluster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bax84

Reaction score
Hey all, did see a similar problem throughout but no real answers.

My instrument cluster died on me out of the blue today, it now sits all gauges on zero and the only thing that works are the indicators.

I've read earth problem, would that sound about right? Can't see any blown fuses.

Thanks,

Unfortunately no mods in that regard. I'll have a dig when I get home this afternoon and see if I can find anything.

Just in case it's an earth that's come loose, connect a wire from the stereo chassis to the vehicle chassis (pick an unpainted bolt on the steering column). Maybe the instrument earth came free?

I had a similar issue today, only thing was that when I went to start the rig no dash lights came up and it wouldn't start. I found that I had blown the main 100 amp fuse under the bonnet.

Hope that you have an easy fix like I did.

Blowing the 100A fusible link isn't easy to do.

Do you have a winch, and is it connected to the battery terminal itself, or is it connected on the far side of the fusible link?

Blowing the 100A fusible link isn't easy to do.

Do you have a winch, and is it connected to the battery terminal itself, or is it connected on the far side of the fusible link?

My son was helping me change the batteries out and shorted the terminals out unintentionally. He also decided that the nuts holding down the radiator brackets were loose and did one up till it sheared off.
Hey we all learnt to work on our own car with trial and practise and he is only 7!

Latest posts

Back