D22 snorkel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexnav2395

Reaction score
Hey guys, is there anyway possible to pit a snorkel on the 2005 navara with dual batterys? Custom job
Cheers

the nissan snorkel fits with dual batteries, where the battery is mounted near the firwall on the passenger side.

Anyone able to give me a ballpark $$$ on getting a snorkel fitted? Is it better to get it all done at one place or buy off ebay and take it to someone (who?)??

Cheers,

Do you guys think a safari snorkel will fit?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 200
If your half handy with the tools Alex its not hard to fit a snorkel yourself. I bought mine on ebay for 199 bucks and had to buy a holesaw and sicaflex, cant remember how much that was, and it took about half a day and she was done.

heres mine with the 80 series airbox and dual battery with the genuine snorkel.i have an intercooler in there now aswell,theres pics of that in my build thread.in those pics the battery isnt in there but the tray is still there.it fits a full size (12") battery.its like playing tetris but room can be made under there.i did the 80 series mod to fit the battery but id do it again just for peformance

Attachments

• IMG_1279.jpg
    IMG_1279.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 160
are you talking about the little indicator on the side panel?because mine is still there with the genuine

Attachments

• IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 110
it might with other brand snorkels depending on where they sit but yea not with genuine.cheers mate

i installed my safari snorkel myself and yes you have to relocated your side indicator pretty easy to do, but now i'm kinda regretting not getting the yd25 intake

the tjm one is easy nothing moved. most of the plumbing is inside the guard so no less room in engine bay. only takes about 2 hours to fit. the only hard parth is doing the bolts up inside the guards and all templates are spot on. I've fit a few snorkels to other vehicles for mates as no one is game to do it themselves and once they find out you have done a few everyone wants you to do it. cheaps snorkels are harder cos the tempalates aren't as good. as fitted some for my brother and another mate.

no need to move indicator if using nissan snorkle. nissan told me $800 for snorkel and install, if that gives u a ballpark figure idk . self install took me 4-5hrs

mine was about $350, fitted myself. genuine nissan.

im pretty sure tigers11 are selling snorkels for navaras for $68.

Mine was $180 off eBay. Self installed. Don't trust the template for the bolt holes though. Same as the eBay one I just put on my mates pootrol, template wrong too. The holes for the hole saw are correct though, so drill one hole at a time then line it up and drill the second. Mine had 6 inside bolts. Long process but it is correct and only $180. Indicator = removed.

Latest posts

Back