D22 vs. D40 ...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe Krankin I hope that's not to all D40 drivers. I wouldn't use that kind of language to describe you just because you own a D22, I'm open to other reasons but owning a '22 isn't justification enough.

No, not all D40 owners.

You sir at least use more classier adjectives unlike the vulgar gutter level filth used by some.
I hope that the rest of you poor D40 owners are not brought down to this level of trash just by the mere jealousy of not experiencing the pure driving privledge of owning that ultimately desirable machine, the D22.

:cheers!:

I reverse it in and drive it out, which is different to going in and coming out the back door.

If you cop anyones exhaust when your starting it you are definitely doing something wrong.

If you blokes aren't carefull, and your missus read this, you might find yourselves parking in the street...

Dunno about your missus but my missus doesn't stop me parking in the garage no matter what she reads, she doesn't see any need in leaving the house with a rain coat on just to go for a joy ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back