D22 with ZD30 Intercooler

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwi-D22

Reaction score
Hi, Am wanting to install a top mount intercooler on the D22 with a ZD30 before I up the power so my egt does not get to high.

Has anybody done this?

Any recommendations or ideas?

I will also be changing the turbo, so has anybody got some ideas for a good turbo upgrade?

Hi, Am wanting to install a top mount intercooler on the D22 with a ZD30 before I up the power so my egt does not get to high.

Has anybody done this?

I will also be changing the turbo, so has anybody got some ideas for a good turbo upgrade?

Have a look at Forefront's intercoolers and turbo's, you should be able to find them on this forum.

Yep i can vouch for the forefront intercoolers. Ive got a winch kit on mine. Most cost effective and easiest solution AFAIC. Top mount is not really ideal unless you really want a bonnet scoop or running piping to the front of the vehicle is too hard.
Their turbos get a pretty good rap - no failures that I've heard of yet. Probably not realy an upgrade but about half the price of genuine.
If you really want to step it up a notch i may have a gt2554r or td04l-13t and dump pipe for sale depending on which one i like better, but will require some fab work for manifold adapters and water lines.

Also, its a bit of a brain fart but the td04l off a wrx or forester might fit the three stud manifold with some bolt hole elongation or redrilling and a bit of a port match with the die grinder.
It would open up the doors to some aftermarket turbos that flow a lot more.

hhttphttpttp

Has anybody done this?

Aaàaaa

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back