• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D22 zd30 aluminium radiator - swap for a bottle of coolant

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plankosaurus

Reaction score
Hey boys and girls, I recently bought a $250 radiator from eBay to upgrade the original. I've installed it, put a new bottle of coolant in and gone for a drive. When I got where I was going I noticed a whole bunch of green pissing out underneath my car and on closer inspection, the new radiator was leaking from close to where the core meets the upper reservoir. An angry email was sent and next thing I know a new radiator's shown up, this time minus leaks. I'm still short a bottle of magic green stuff though so I figured I might try to recoup that with the first radiator they seem to have no interest in recovering from me.

It's one of these bad boys
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291558149936&alt=web

And I'm located in selby, Vic (near belgrave) - not interested in posting sorry, would be more pain than its worth.

Just looking to get a bottle of coolant for it, if you think it's repairable it might be worth that. If not, I'll drop it on hard rubbish in a couple of months :p

Any takers?

If a bottle of coolant is too much, feel free to haggle ;-) its possible that a bit of radiator stopleak will plug this up even. Shoot me a PM with your phone number if you want a picture of the leak...

Latest posts

Back