d22 zd30 tuneit diesel chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam2108

Reaction score
Well I got a tuneit power chip last week and fitted it , the difference from factory was great , but then after removing the chip and having it further adjusted on computer from a tuneit dealer the car is awsome , the power and torque difference is that much it makes the wife feel sick under hard throttle to the point she says she can feel her stomach coming up lol.

I ended up having it setup for towing which was a further setting done only by computer then fine adjustment via the dial on the chip . tuneit in qld said with the settings on it now I would have no trouble giving a new hilux a run for its money and the d40 aswell , so i guess time will tell when i meet one lol .
anyway from my experiance tuneit diesel chips are awsome just incase anyone is looking at getting one here is some feed back on the tuneit :big_smile:

What's your fuel economy like compared to before mate.. mine had a tunit chip on when i bought it and I was only gettin around 580km to a tank on a good day.. iv now removed the chip to get it tuned and also gettin a 3 inch mandrel bent stainless exhaust. with out the chip at the moment iv noticed a bit of a drop in power, but getting 620 to a tank now no worries.

Sorry havent got back to you , I havent done a full tank yet , will post once i have done it, you are better off with two and half exhast system as it is suited to the chip better , tunit in qld advised me of this

Last edited:
yeah im hoping to fit a boost and pyro gauge soon after if the bank account allows

I get 650km to a tank (10.0l to 100kms). Have done from new and its always pretty consistent. I was about to fit a DPChip so I'm pretty keen to know what your fuel economy is like Adam.. The Tuneit chip is a few hundred dollars cheaper, so your comments so far on it are pretty good I gather..? I was planning on just keeping the standard exhaust for the time being though.

I get 650km to a tank (10.0l to 100kms). Have done from new and its always pretty consistent. I was about to fit a DPChip so I'm pretty keen to know what your fuel economy is like Adam.. The Tuneit chip is a few hundred dollars cheaper, so your comments so far on it are pretty good I gather..? I was planning on just keeping the standard exhaust for the time being though.

Arent the D22 Tanks 75 L? 650kms and 10l/100km would imply you have a 65 L tank? also i should add that I have muddies, which do no good for economy

Arent the D22 Tanks 75 L? 650kms and 10l/100km would imply you have a 65 L tank? also i should add that I have muddies, which do no good for economy
Ahh nah I think they are 65lts.. That's all I get into mine from 'absolute dead empty running on a sniff' to completely full. But regardless I do get 10l/100km's anyway. And you're right, I'm running Cooper ATR's which would certainly make a difference.

Hi Tony I will try and get an average reading for you , its just I dont do many kms in it as I am always in nrma patrol car working , so as soon as I know I will get back

Our R51 2.5CRD Pathie with the DP Chip runs at about 8.4lt/100k and I am pretty sure its just over 2.5 ton so a fair bit heavier than a D40 I would guess. I think it was around 1.5l/100k more than that without the chip. So getting better economy and more power/torque. I don't know anything about the other chips but am VERY happy with the DP31.

Otherwise the donk and setup is totally standard.

I have another DP31 Chip, which is for sale if anyone is interested.

Then I might be able to start doing mods on the D22.

Dave

checked my fuel usage today Tony and my fuel usage was 10 l per hundred and that was around town and giving it a bit aswell as I still cant help myself lol
Super.! That's spot on what I was getting

I took the Nav down to Howell exhaust and they very confidently said to put in a DP chip. Apparently Tune It is made by DP. Anyway so far so good. What a difference.!

Can't wait to see my fuel economy. But they put it on the dyno and a total of 18kw improvement at 3800rpm. Have the print out which I'll scan in soon

But really can notice increase in power right down low :):rock:

Cheers
T

Back