D40 100K Service In Perth - noDPF/EGR - Recommendations?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d-lec

Reaction score
I just purchased my Nav - Sept/2008 ST-X King cab T/D Auto (Thai) and it had been modded with the DPF Delete and EGR blocking plate. It's due for the 100K service and I don't know where I should take it for service.
Will the dealerships touch it modded? Or should I look for an worthy independent.
Any one recommend someone with experience with D40?
Cheers,

Dealerships wont care that it's modded unless its a warranty issue and you're past that. Like any mechanic they will be happy to just take your money, however they will take more if it.

Thanks for the replies, that is what I was thinking.
Duncans had been doing it to 80K in2011 (3 year mark - end of warranty) then I think the the DPF/EGR were done and someone else had been doing it since.
I thought I would try pleading ignorance of the mods if I took it to a dealer. I'd image they would love quoting the new DPF etc.

I was more asking for a place where they really know their Navaras...dealer or not.
Cheers,

The dealer wont quote you a new DPF because it's missing, the apprentice will be lucky to even know it should be there and even if he does it's not like they can install one without you knowing or change service price on you. They may charge you based on the VIN suggesting there is a DPF though. 100K is little more than an oil and filter change they'll only get under it to remove the sump plug, it is Nissan after all.

Otherwise I don't know about local guys who can do it, not even sure if the Perth/WA section has any recommendations.

medicar in bibra lake mate. hes a 4wheeler himself and customer service is grade a!

Latest posts

Back