d40 2inch body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcb

Reaction score
hey guys my name is marc i have just signed up to the forum,
i have got a 2008 nissan navara d40 and already put a 2inch iron man lift in it, does anyone know if u can put a 2 or 3 inch body lift straight in or do u have to extend brake lines, electrical wiring, gear stick or customise and other parts etc or does in go straight in no probs???

and does anyone have a decent pic of a black or silver xrox bar on a d40 i can not decide on colours lol.

Not sure bout body lifts etc but most of your wiring and brake lines will be from the chassis .Main things to check will be radiator and lines and where the wiring harness connects to the body in the engine bay ( drivers side back corner ).
Might pay to check on the legality in your state. Under the NCOP you can go 50mm lift either body,wheel or suspension without Engineers cert needed. Above that will mean it needs Engineering to stay legal so to speak.

once u lift the body u have to lift the bullbar i dont think it will affect and lines your just lifting the body of the axle if u have a snorkel u might have to watch out for that see how u go .

yea nice thanks heaps guys moving the bars up will be annoying n i wouldnt think tht easy

Latest posts

Back