D40 4.0 petrol, manual, starts high idle then 1600/ 2100rpm up down idle, won’t return to normal idle, no fault codes, MAF and TPS changed, any ideas?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter d40

Reaction score
D40 4.0 petrol, manual, starts high idle then 1600/ 2100rpm up down idle, won’t return to normal idle, no fault codes, MAF and TPS changed, any ideas?

Did you do a ECU re-set after you changed the MAF & TPS? If not, I'd give that a try. It probably won't work, but it's worth a try.

My other thought was is there a throttle controller on the car? If so, I'd try unplugging it.

Did you do a ECU re-set after you changed the MAF & TPS? If not, I'd give that a try. It probably won't work, but it's worth a try.

My other thought was is there a throttle controller on the car? If so, I'd try unplugging it.
Hi Kevin, thanks for your reply, did the battery disconnect and also left it running for 10 minutes but no change. Have not had the Ute very long , what do you mean by throttle controller?

Latest posts

Back