d40 bluetooth problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.weapon

Reaction score
hi guys

cant get my new d40 to pair with my iphone..

follow the manual, press the phone call button, "pair phone" appears on display, go to bluetooth on phone, vehicle BT is there, click on it and instead of getting a request for the pass code i get " unable to connect, make sure device is on etc"...

?????

cheers

adam

Bluetooth problems

I have similar issues. Have recently taken delivery of a D40 and have trouble connecting to the indash bluetooth system. Can't seem to make or receive calls but the head unit says it's connected - as does the handset.

I'm also having trouble playing the audio.

Have spoken to Nissan and it doesn't seem high on the priorities for them. They make it sound like it's my problem.

I ditched the factory bluetooth due to so many people complaining they couldnt hear me. Installed a Parrot and never looked back !

granted i've only had mine for a few weeks but mine works perfectly and always has done
i have a htc velocity and sound quality at both ends is excellent
missus has had some issues with her but she has a rom'd htc desire and the bluetooth has always been a bit funny on that phone.

I have similar issues. Have recently taken delivery of a D40 and have trouble connecting to the indash bluetooth system. Can't seem to make or receive calls but the head unit says it's connected - as does the handset.

I'm also having trouble playing the audio.

Have spoken to Nissan and it doesn't seem high on the priorities for them. They make it sound like it's my problem.

This what mine does (or doesn't) but I think it is my problem from when I connected them, unfortunately I don't know how to rectify it.

if you've got a series 6 Navara st the issue isn't with the car. it's the phone or the user.
i've successfully connected hundreds of different phones to these systems in navara, dualis & x-trail. never had a problem.
if it says unable to connect. turn off the ignition. turn off the phone.
turn them both back on and manually select the device that you want to connect to.
if you've got an iphone and answer the call on the phone, you have to talk on the phone. if you push the button on the dash or steering wheel, it will work through the speakers.

Same issue here with Samsung y duos, connected + receiving calls but not audio to and from. Ended up buy blueant.

Latest posts

Back