D40 clock Spring help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcpgl

Reaction score
Hi friends,

Looking at replacing my clock Spring, I have taken it out this afternoon following a YouTube video, however while looking for the replacement part online the part no. On my clock Spring doesn't match any others? My part no. is 25560 EC402, most I see around are EB numbers.

Is it ok to just use one recommended on eBay listings to suit my car or should I try and match the part properly?

Have seen that one Larry, but it finishes in EB rather than EC like mine, so wondering if that will cause trouble...i will find the link to the youtube video for you, rather simple once you get the airbag off. Mine also has no horn, cruise control and airbag light flashes

The clock spring you found works in the car, but the indicator cancellation is different. I think that one is for a left hand drive.

I know, I bought one. Haven't repaired mine yet, but it's on my to-do list.

The indicators come on, no problem, but you have to turn the wheel a lot more to the left to make the indicator cancel as the steering wheel straightens, and it cancels really early on a right hand turn.

Ah right, ok no worries. Genuine part from my local dealer is $295 so im willing to sacrifice a little indicater cancellation

Latest posts

Back