D40 Coolant

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey despite the dents this Prado is in pretty good nick it's been serviced semi regularly :big_smile:

Also saw my old Forrester while I was out doing an install 120ks from home this arvo, they've taken the driving lights off and put the original grille back on it but they haven't done anything to the deep scratch I coloured in with texta to hide on sale day!.

I got the coolant, $12 for 1 litre, $50 for 5 (trade price was less and I haven't seen a bill yet), I got 5 litres thinking it's worth having just in case but was surprised to see that Nissan claim first change is 80K and then every 40K after that. I thought it was 40K

Also questioned the fact that there is supposedly no "equivalent" to the LS250 except the exact Nissan branded stuff in the bottle from the dealer is actually LS248, all the guy could tell me was that the barcode was the same so it must be the same stuff. Thought that was a brilliant excuse for not knowing the real answer.

No strangely enough he's the better one. Now that my mate has told me we can get trade price bits through the other dealer (40ks away) I'm going to go there whenever I need stuff to avoid the local dipshit.

I would too if I didn't get parts for trade price. The thing is if I ring up with the part numbers the local bloke is bearable but if I go in there he's a complete dick so from now one unless it's an urgent thing I'm just going to get the parts off the guy down the road on my one of my trips to the city.

The other annoying thing is my parts catalogue either doesn't have or I haven't found part numbers for things like filters and coolant etc so when it comes to those if I can't find past invoices then it makes it hard talking to the guy on the phone. Any other "spare part" number I can get from my cattledog and he just accepts.

Yeah that's the one, there is three of us drive it and one of us drives it to work every day so it's not surprising the k's are getting up on it. It will nearly be ready to be traded before mine gets to 40K :big_smile:

The Playdo and extras had a price tag of $97k before change over etc I'm guessing with a dent on each corner, cowshit spread everywhere and the distinct smell off animals throughout the trade in price might be lucky to be half when it happens....but hey atleast this ones been serviced more than once in 140,000ks unlike the previous one!
Cow smell would be better than cancer stik smell, more eathly

Latest posts

Back