D40 Fan Blower Resistor Values

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geddez_912

Reaction score
My ute's air conditioner fan resistors have shit themselves, like almost every Navara going except for speed 4 (because that's straight through)

So here's my question, can anyone tell me the resistor values?
Can anyone find it in a service manual?

Or could someone pull their chip out from the passenger footwell and use a multimeter to measure the resistance oh each and send it through?

If you could, that would be legendary

Cheers guys :)

They are a printed circuit track resistor , if it's a spanish one they corrode total pain to repair , Thai ones fail due to motor over current normally , I do sell genuine resistors at a discounted price for forum members, earlier D22 ones had replaceable resistors and a transistor in the box ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426850799.536230.jpg
Shows corrosionImageUploadedByTapatalk1426850895.885117.jpg
Two that I repaired

Measuring them with a meter wont work. They are a printed resistor which is in the airstream for cooling. As current is drawn through when cold at start up the resistance is quite low. Causes the resistor to heat up and increase its resistance quickley. This slows down the fan and a balance is reached between airstream cooling and resistance and fan speed. Si to a degree it is self regulating. I tried to repair the one in my thai st and it was a shit of a job and never got it to work correctly. Just replaced it in the end and all good.

Latest posts

Back