D40 king cab build up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mick087

Reaction score
Thought i would try and be one of the cool kids and throw some pics up of the recent suspension upgrade to the ute. Got RAW nitro max shocks in the rear with EFS leaves, RAW predator shocks in the front with king springs. Now just have to wait for stock of some 265 75 16 BFG KM 2's to hit brisbane and i will be winning a tad more haha.

Attachments

• IMG_2484.jpg
    IMG_2484.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2487.jpg
    IMG_2487.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2489.jpg
    IMG_2489.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2492.jpg
    IMG_2492.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2494.jpg
    IMG_2494.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 143
Hard to believe i know but out of a genuine 50mm lift, the back came up 98mm and the front 80mm. I knew hte factory suspension was s**thouse but didnt realise it had sagged that much over 60 000km's.

The boys down at city suspension slacks creek done the work and were easy to deal with and pretty decent on price aswell.

Attachments

• IMG_2496.jpg
    IMG_2496.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 130
Nice I like the slate color , but buddy , you could have at least used xxxx or vb cans for the height pics , soda cans phtttt lol

looks good and a lot like mine any chance u could post some heights from center of hub to hub/tie rail i just got a extra leaf put in mine today the 300kg bluemax lift i put in couldnt handle the steel tray

Sorry about the soft drink cans Steve, I drink stubbies so didn't have any xxxx cans lying around haha.

Longy I've got 570 from centre of hub to underside of tie rail and 570 from.centre of hub to lip of the guard up the front.

Sorry about the cans Steve I only drink stubbies haha.

Longy I've got 570 from centre of hub to bottom of tie rail and 560 centre of hub to lip of guard up the front end.

I'm noticing a few of your canvas canopies on here. I have a steel tray on the back of my King Cab and looking at putting on a lockable canvas canopy. Tossing up whether to follow the shape of my headboard (because if I do it won't allow me to sit my 40LT Engel right up against the edge of the tray) which makes it better looking cosmetically then the square shape. The other thing is whether to keep the tray sides on or just have the canopy go right down to the edge of the tray??
Any opinions would be great, cheers.

Latest posts

Back