d40 on fire this morning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jased22

Reaction score
This a members ride? Wonder what happened. Wasnt hot today.

Attachments

• IMG_2091.jpg
    IMG_2091.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 206
Yea it was in woodville. Apparently the driver had to get out fast. Went up straight away

There was one on here the other week that was burnt to the ground, turns out it had just had the dual battery system installed and the isolator shit it self and for some reason the fuse failed to stop the thing from cooking and it went up like no tomorrow, there was nothing left.
Pretty sure it was a brand new Ranger and the pics were of it still sitting on the beach.

There was one on here the other week that was burnt to the ground, turns out it had just had the dual battery system installed and the isolator shit it self and for some reason the fuse failed to stop the thing from cooking and it went up like no tomorrow, there was nothing left.
Pretty sure it was a brand new Ranger and the pics were of it still sitting on the beach.

Yeah I remember seeing those pics. Very unlucky for a brand new car!

Its going to be on the news. But had to change the channel big angry fish is on

Just saw the news story on this and the navara wasn't my mates ride but the owner does come in to my work lol

Latest posts

Back