d40 on fire this morning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a d40... Lmfao na seriously would be interesting to find out. If I remember and see him I'll ask one day haha

Would be very interesting to know what went wrong.

The second news service said it was an electrical fault.
I noticed he had these little square-ish spotties on it but they didn't say where the fault was

Not be a happy customer if you paid to get them fitted and that was the result..but shit does fail and smoke out sometimes.

Mate at work got a new territory in Adelaide. Got the car yard to put on some driving lights the duds had if wired so they came on with lo beam. Can't even trust the so called pros.

Mate at work got a new territory in Adelaide. Got the car yard to put on some driving lights the duds had if wired so they came on with lo beam. Can't even trust the so called pros.

Bit off topic but wiring them up so came on with low beam is a mistake that could be forgiven but letting the vehicle go before checking and noticing that, is totally inexcusable.

Bit off topic but wiring them up so came on with low beam is a mistake that could be forgiven but letting the vehicle go before checking and noticing that, is totally inexcusable.

Yes, mistaking the green wire for the blue wire is possible. Just hope the guy doesn't moonlight in the bomb squad.

Latest posts

Back