D40 ST anchor point installation Sydney

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuks

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just purchased a D40 ST and need an anchor point fitted for my daughter. The only reputable people I know of are Little's in Blacktown.

Can anyone recommend a good place in Sydney they have used and how much they have been charged? I am in the Liverpool area.

Thanks.

Hi Tiger,

Neither. Only the STX has them standard and from what I have read in past threads. i believe installation consists of the anchor point being drilled into the rear wall in the same spot as factory and supported by metal plates. I don't think an anchor point can be installed in the middle row either as it is not a split seat.

Do you have the dual cab ST? What year ? My 2012 D40 has three anchor points along the back wall of the cab.

Got the same quiry.i looked at a ST 2010 model and there are no holes in the plastic wall behind the seats but wondered if the shell itself still had the mounts hidden.Was hoping it was just a matter of finding them then cutting out the plastic cover and bolting the hook points on.Surely the dual cab shells are all the same!!

Pauly

Got the same quiry.i looked at a ST 2010 model and there are no holes in the plastic wall behind the seats but wondered if the shell itself still had the mounts hidden.Was hoping it was just a matter of finding them then cutting out the plastic cover and bolting the hook points on.Surely the dual cab shells are all the same!!

Pauly

I think they do, BUT the D40 is made simultaneously in Thailand and Spain and the cars really are entirely different from the chassis to the engines and the trim, so it would not surprise me if they are not there

my 07 stx Spanish built has 3 of them. id definetly have a look behind the plastic as ill bet theres bolt holes.....

Hi guys, thanks for your replies.

It's a 2010. I'm sure there are no holes but ill check behind the trim. I remember reading in another post somewhere that any ST's built in Spain have them as they are a requirement by law however anything built in Thailand does not as their law is more lenient. Pretty poor effort if this is the case.

Latest posts

Back