• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D40 ST with heaps accessories

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with the sale. Obviously recouping costs on accessories is hard. Like you said, hopefully you can find the right buyer.

Good luck with the sale. Obviously recouping costs on accessories is hard. Like you said, hopefully you can find the right buyer.

yea.. well although it sounds extremely expansive for d40. total cost on vehicle is at around $66,000. im willing to loose 6k on vehicle value and 5k on accessories. i really hope thats enough to bring some attention to buyers T.T it makes me sad saying all this. just remind me again how much im loosing

yea.. well although it sounds extremely expansive for d40. total cost on vehicle is at around $66,000. im willing to loose 6k on vehicle value and 5k on accessories. i really hope thats enough to bring some attention to buyers T.T it makes me sad saying all this. just remind me again how much im loosing

I will be keen to see how much you loose when it actually sells.

Good luck with it, its a nicely set up ute and someone will step straight into something already to rock.

Back