D40 STX auxiliary socket

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevvyp

Reaction score
Would any know if the 3.5mm aux cable has to be genuine Nissan?, I tried a generic cable and it doesn't work with the I pod, got a feeling the radio has been out before and possibly its not plugged into the head unit.

Cheers

3.5mm cables are all the same...some are shit tho,all will produce sound .Totally possible its not connected at the back,but easy to check,you can pull the complete radio with just a phillips screwdriver or check for a earth with a multimeter on the loose end of the 3.5mm cable,cant recall if its the tip, middle ,lower or end of the plug one will have a earth if its connected.

3.5mm cables are all the same...some are shit tho,all will produce sound .Totally possible its not connected at the back,but easy to check,you can pull the complete radio with just a phillips screwdriver or check for a earth with a multimeter on the loose end of the 3.5mm cable,cant recall if its the tip, middle ,lower or end of the plug one will have a earth if its connected.
Thanks Camo, i had the centre trim off before i used the port and i noticed that a screw is missing from the head unit, i was planning on replacing the screw anyway so will check out if it is plugged in, hopefully the double din head unit from Digi options with the OBD function will be on the market soon and i will replace it anyway.

cheers

Obd double din hey?could be interesting.will check that out.im a car pc guy but im always interested in other ideas

Latest posts

Back