D40 YD25 Diesel ECU PIn IN & Pin OUT diagram

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4BYFOR

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know where I can find the ECU harness pin/in and pin/out diagram?? I have been looking everywhere! Basically I need it to do a few things and I need to know which wire goes where! Please help I'm in urgent need.. I have a nissan navara 2007 4x4 if that helps and the ecu is a 2q.. Cheers

Is in not in the manual?

Given that they must adhere to a set protocol the wiring diagram wont be that hard to find. There used to be a wiki page that had the pin outs for each different protocol but I can't remember off the top of my head which protocol Nissan used for the D40, I'm sure it's listed on this forum somewhere or it's on the UK forum.

Depends which module you're actually after.

If you're after the Engine Control Module (engine bay, right-hand-side up near the bonnet hinge) then the pinout is on page 1041 of EC.pdf (Engine Control) in the workshop manual.

Hey guys I'm looking for wiring diagram for navara d40 2005. Mainly the under dash side of things like starter and wait to start for the diesel. Door looks and factory alarm. Tom going to be installing a viper alarm and remote start. I have all the stuff I need thanks to viper aus they were a grate help but could not help me with a wiring diagram for my car. So if anyone can help me this weekend would be grate
Thanks tony...

Search this site for "d40 manual" I'm not sure if the link is still active but if it is the PDF has all you need.

Edit: maybe better trying an advanced search for "D40 electronic service manual" it's not such a broad term.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it is a good guide for a good part of the V6. My old man has been using my manual on his 550 and there is alot of similarities added to that the V6 updates that have been posted on this site before and you'll have the most resourceful record for the V6 that you can get for nothing.

It's worth noting though that all these manuals must be used as a guide only, do not ever assume that because the manual says that there is a red wire going to point X that it is red. I have found differences between the manual and my 09 when it comes to wiring colours, the diagrams are usually fairly close though.

Oh sure, but I had to say that, or some smart-arse would be asking me why the manual shows spark plugs for the V6 ... "and where the bloody hell did they hide the turbocharger??" :rofl2:

Latest posts

Back