Dash question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmy_larco

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls

Just wondering if anyone knows what that little black nob looking thing is. It's in the centre of the dash right up near the windscreen. My old xr6 used to have it too, but I thought it was for the auto headlights. The navara does not have that feature.

As far as I am aware that thing is to do with the a/c circuits. I believe it's one of about 4 sensors used to tell the heating and cooling system when to cycle, I'm fairly sure there is another one near where the drivers left hand knee finishes up as well.

As far as I am aware that thing is to do with the a/c circuits. I believe it's one of about 4 sensors used to tell the heating and cooling system when to cycle, I'm fairly sure there is another one near where the drivers left hand knee finishes up as well.

Krafty, is that "Left hand knee" something like Davey Crocket's "wild front ear"?
Phil

There are obviously different, let your mind conjure up 2 images, 1 of a knee in the goolies and 1 of an ear in the goolies, which would you prefer?

Bloody hell how clever are cars these days they even tell you went the sun is out.

Latest posts

Back