Dash rocker switch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifted

Reaction score
Hey so on the dash either side of the steering wheel there is Horizontal switch slots. Just wondering has anyone cut these to fit single duel vertical rocker switch mounts there cause I'm planning on having the important switches there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
I have fitted Narva switches , one on each side.
One for driving lights (red led) and one for fog lamps (green led).
They fit straight in no probs.

Shouldnt bea need to cut it out mate. That's just a blank.
If you can to to it from behind ît should unscrew and most of your switches will suit

Yea I see where you guys are coming from I just aiming for vertical switches. I would like to give it ago well look behind it and see if they can fit. If not then I'll use it or just avoid them. But if anyone else has ideas for them I'm open for them

I've got a carling sized usb power outlet in the hole on the left side of the steering wheel. Haven't got any pics, but the size is perfect. Just wired it up to the accessories circuit so it has power whenever the key is on acc.... the one on the right side just has the led for the immobiliser in it at the moment, but I was considering putting another usb outlet in there... I have used the 2 spots below the right vent for a spot light and light bar switch and all 4 in the centre console around the hand brake for various other stuff...

Somewhere in one of the threads is a link to a mob that sells very nice switches that allow customised labels if you want the look. But otherwise, they are just a standard size you can pick up in a lot of places. Quality?

Latest posts

Back