Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good now.

Even fixed my LED interior light. Do enough soldering at work, so got motivated.

Just needs a good wash now. Any volunteer's, Krafty your a desk jockey after all.

Any dealer can get you that bracket. Should be about $130.00 I can't get them any cheaper as they guys here know I have an alloy bar haha.
Should have a steel one in a few weeks

Hey Charlie, got the bracket mate. Its in the tray.

Radiator is getting repleced tomorrow, will keep the old one as a spare and get it repaired.

I will say this, 99.9% of the issues with my Nav have been from aftermarket add on's and moronic mechanics who are too lazy to do there job properly.

Hey Charlie, got the bracket mate. Its in the tray.

Radiator is getting repleced tomorrow, will keep the old one as a spare and get it repaired.

I will say this, 99.9% of the issues with my Nav have been from aftermarket add on's and moronic mechanics who are too lazy to do there job properly.

Bout time!
Yeap same here, except I'm the moronic mechanic mostly haha

Gaz got me a new top tank on the radiator as I accidently put my knee on it.

Top tank got replaced by a local radiator joint, now I think about it. There has always been some coolent on the edge of it, not much as it barely used coolent.

Usually only check it every 2-3 weeks.

Was talking to Nizzbits earlier, he said the closest radiator is in Liverpool dealership.

Going a Genuine radiator again, why you ask. Because car manufactures spend hundreds of millions of dollars on vehicles and testing.

These aftermarket companies can claim what they want, they would easily spend less then 1% of that.

Gaz said a new radiator is $600, Ill make more then that tomorrow at work. So thats lucky.

Gaz got me a new top tank on the radiator as I accidently put my knee on it.

Top tank got replaced by a local radiator joint, now I think about it. There has always been some coolent on the edge of it, not much as it barely used coolent.

Usually only check it every 2-3 weeks.

Was talking to Nizzbits earlier, he said the closest radiator is in Liverpool dealership.

Going a Genuine radiator again, why you ask. Because car manufactures spend hundreds of millions of dollars on vehicles and testing.

These aftermarket companies can claim what they want, they would easily spend less then 1% of that.

Gaz said a new radiator is $600, Ill make more then that tomorrow at work. So thats lucky.

All I got from that entire post was that you should buy me some stuff.

It's just another white D22, there a hundreds on the road how are we specifically meant to tell yours from any other given that most of the traded cars go straight to auctions and end up god knows where?

Number plates might be a good start.

Andrew seen it in a caryard for 17 grand.

Jeez you're cranky since you've been off the farm.

A few things, waiting on this !@#$wit solicitor to hurry up. Been 11 weeks today.

Still looking for new jobs. Might have a few coming up.

Latest posts

Back