Deadly's D21 Budget TOY

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate.
Yeh, I live in Pashley St.
@" B/L eh.....sonds interesting, may have to check it out.[/QUOTE]

do you know a wayne mugford. i work with him n he was talking about ur ride.:cheers!:

The weekend before last, I went own to Scenic Rim (near Beaudesert) with a few mates.....
IMGP7668.jpg

2010-07-104RocsScenicRimTrip001.jpg

...tried revesing up this , didn't quite have enough clearance.....DOH!!!!.......
016-5.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

Weekend just gone, spent camping and exploring some old Copper/Gold mines.

One old mine in the hills behind Nargoorin....
IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

...and another mine in the Dawes Range near Many Peaks, where we camped the night....

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

Yeh mate, Wayne's a mate of mine. I believe you bought his fathers Nav!

yeah mate thats the one. but shes a little bit different form wen he had it. i done some stuff to her know. som good n som not that good. but oh well waynes not a bad bloke but he has not got much luck poor bloke. his dad seems alright but wayne cant bring him self to tell him wat i hav do to his car n also with it.:devil:

Great pics!
Thanks mate:top:

yeah mate thats the one. but shes a little bit different form wen he had it. i done some stuff to her know. som good n som not that good. but oh well waynes not a bad bloke but he has not got much luck poor bloke. his dad seems alright but wayne cant bring him self to tell him wat i hav do to his car n also with it.:devil:

Hahahaha, yeh, from what I've read on your signiture, I gather it has changed abit since I last saw it :big_smile:

Thanks mate:top:

Hahahaha, yeh, from what I've read on your signiture, I gather it has changed abit since I last saw it :big_smile:

yeah n once the tax man givs me some money there will be even more of the good things on it. im looking at a arb steel bullbar, ipf 900 hids x2, snorkel, patrol airbox n mabe a intercooler. hopefully it all works out good with the beast d21 it looks sweet so far. pitty the patrol is the problem child.:suicide2:

Thanks mate. Yeh the 'Trol has been behaving itself lately.

you should hav just put a td 4.2 in it already like wanye told u to.:big_smile:
ohh well aleast its running he told me the troubles u had with it at least u dont hav to prime it all the time know. also wanye said u might hav a spare airbox lying around some wear from a patrol. im looking for a patrol gu or gq td 4.2 or zd30 style? :cheers!: hav to come n hav a look at the tray n snorkel close up, i passed u at coles car park the other day still looks sweet!:rock:

you should hav just put a td 4.2 in it already like wanye told u to.:big_smile:
ohh well aleast its running he told me the troubles u had with it at least u dont hav to prime it all the time know. also wanye said u might hav a spare airbox lying around some wear from a patrol. im looking for a patrol gu or gq td 4.2 or zd30 style? :cheers!: hav to come n hav a look at the tray n snorkel close up, i passed u at coles car park the other day still looks sweet!:rock:

Not sure what I'm doing with the airbox yet. Might end up in the Nav when I turbo it.
Yeh, was wondering if that was you I passed in Coles.
Yeh mate, drop round over weekend if you want, should be home most of it.

Not sure what I'm doing with the airbox yet. Might end up in the Nav when I turbo it.
Yeh, was wondering if that was you I passed in Coles.
Yeh mate, drop round over weekend if you want, should be home most of it.

nah sorry i will tak a ran check i got hockey n i got to get the boat ready for a camping trip on monday this weekend then i go to mackey next weekend so i will hav to organise somthing pretty keen to see the beast.:devil: pitty about the air box i was quoted about $600 for a patrol zd30 from nissan here, im going camping with a mate who use to be a main tradey at nissan so i might hav a talk to him n see if he can do better. yeah that was me i hav a red p plate n lots of turbo whistle coming from the pod filter.:big_smile:.

Yeh mate, no probs. Drop round whenever .

yeah i shall i might give her a wash before i do so u can see the good side of the old girl n all the only thing is u can all the scratchs in the paint work. just a question how hard was it to make ur sliders?

Back