Deadly's D21 Budget TOY

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the rear half of the RD28 box swap the front drive shaft to the opposite side?? Have another 'Trol gearox & T-case.

Sure will Dave.

Mub4B aka Mark has done it on his D22.

Looks tops Dave, top effort as always.

Sure will Dave.

Mub4B aka Mark has done it on his D22.

Looks tops Dave, top effort as always.

Thanks for that Dave, will definately have to look into that!!!

Looking good mate, wow long time no post!

Thanks mate. Yeh it has been, been busy with other stuff lately.
Hopefully this weekend will have the steering arm braces done!!!

Made up some prototype tierod end braces...........

0022.jpg

0012.jpg

......see how these go :hmmmm2:

looks like the bracket that holds the ignition assembly onto the steering coloumn on my d21 (had to change it over the other day because i broke my only key and couldnt get the keycode from nissan) :suicide:

Fitted the old T-Max 9500lb winch from the 'Trol to The Beacon today, as well as some fog lights to the front bar........................

001-3.jpg

.....front bar removed to fit winch & fog lights.....

002-2.jpg

....all back together with winch & lights fitted.

Looks like The Beacon is up for a new steering box :rambo: Very heavy when turning right, but normal when turning left :banghead:

Sure am Matt :top: but will probably be in the 'Troll, don't think I'll have the steering done on The Beacon by then:banghead:

Just a bit of an update........
Removed the front swaybar on The Beacon last sunday, see how it goes this weekend :hmm: Will be going up to Rocky this weekend for a photo shoot for Action & Adventure mag :top:

Had an AWSOME weekend doing the photo shoot. Some fun tracks with some mates, topped of with drinks around a camp fire............Can't ask for a better weekend :top:
Took a heap of photos, will post some up when I download them :top:

Those tracks look awesome mate. Never seen them and i'm from rocky, shows how much i get out. That one of you on the dirt road bottom of first post almost looks like hedlow area??

Thanks Guys :top:, was good to get The Beacon out again.......been to long :frown:
Mitch, yes mate, that was in behind Hedlow, the others where up around Upper Stoney Creek.

Latest posts

Back