Deal or No Deal? What deal did you get on your NP300?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a friend has the 1% finance deal, this goes for 3 years and yes you only pay 1% on you re payments. low finance is becoming very popular these days as everyone wants a sale, even ask Harvy. N. he is giving 0% finiance for 5.5 years.

2015 Nissan Navara NP300 ST4x4 Manual : $45,500 D/A
-Metallic Paint (Silver)
-Towbar
-Tubliner
-Soft Tonneau
-Headlight Protectors
-Mats

I have also installed a UHF, nudge bar and some Lightforce LEDS. I wanted a full bar, but none were available at the time.

Anyone else got one yet? what kind of deal did you get? I am in the markey at the moment.

Hey guys,

Got my Slate Grey ST-X 4x4 7sp, with towbar and hard tonneau cover for $54400 d/a. However, this was shopping fleet pricing around, as I'm doing a novated lease.

Last edited:
I paid $58000 with $2000 worth of extras for a manual st-x. Got a $6500 trade in on a $3000 ute. Plus i got my np300 on the 15th of June when they were first released.

I got a 2015 np300 st
Manual
Metallic paint
Towbar
Spray on tray liner
Tints
Paint+fabric protection

$52,000 @ 2.4% interest over four years.

Just a word of warning for people buying NP300s, the nissan steel bar is a waste of time, you cant put a winch in it. You can get a local ARB dealer to fit a summit bar for virtually the same price. My mate got a NP300 ST 4x4 with, soft tonneau, ARB summit bullbar with fog lights, tinted, tow bar and metallic paint for $51,800. He did buy it as a business though and his mate got the exact same one so may have influenced the price buy two at once.

Just a word of warning for people buying NP300s, the nissan steel bar is a waste of time, you cant put a winch in it. You can get a local ARB dealer to fit a summit bar for virtually the same price. My mate got a NP300 ST 4x4 with, soft tonneau, ARB summit bullbar with fog lights, tinted, tow bar and metallic paint for $51,800. He did buy it as a business though and his mate got the exact same one so may have influenced the price buy two at once.

Yep the nissan bar is garbage.No room for a winch. What were they thinking? The ARB Summit bar would have to be one of the best out there for fitment and not overly heavy.

My mate almost bought it with the Nissan steel bar till I did a bit of research and advised against it. Cos he got two one for him and his mate they did it at trade price and the summit bar actually came in $200 cheaper for both of them be the shitty Nissan steel bars they were lined up to get

Hey guys.

Looks like my patrol will be sold next friday. So ill be putting the order in for my new st auto navara.
Big question. What colour should i get?

Its between
Sillver-i like the idea of a silver car and matches my personalised plates.

Orange. Is a nice colour will look ok with a black bullbar.

Slate grey. Misses likes this colour i like it will look good with black bullbar. But im worried about scratches showing.

Got the dealer to match there demo price.
Brand new st auto $44990. Thats driveaway no accessories. It will be getting headloght and bonnet protectors bullbar and suspension lift and floor mats before its delivered.

I have the silver colour and looks great with the dark window tint. Anything black with the silver car looks good.

Hey guys.

Looks like my patrol will be sold next friday. So ill be putting the order in for my new st auto navara.
Big question. What colour should i get?

Its between
Sillver-i like the idea of a silver car and matches my personalised plates.

Orange. Is a nice colour will look ok with a black bullbar.

Slate grey. Misses likes this colour i like it will look good with black bullbar. But im worried about scratches showing.

Got the dealer to match there demo price.
Brand new st auto $44990. Thats driveaway no accessories. It will be getting headloght and bonnet protectors bullbar and suspension lift and floor mats before its delivered.

Wow! Great pricing...

I'm negotiating with a dealer in QLD now for 2 ST's. One Manual and the other an Auto. Seems so far I have achieved better pricing than anyone else has mentioned above which is a plus. I'm going ahead with the 1% Finance across 3yrs. I can't see any catches to it. Will have a 50% Balloon Payment at the end though. Hopefully it all comes together!

Latest posts

Back