Deal or No Deal? What deal did you get on your NP300?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm negotiating with a dealer in QLD now for 2 ST's. One Manual and the other an Auto. Seems so far I have achieved better pricing than anyone else has mentioned above which is a plus. I'm going ahead with the 1% Finance across 3yrs. I can't see any catches to it. Will have a 50% Balloon Payment at the end though. Hopefully it all comes together!

I though the catch with the 1% finance was you pay retail price. If you get it lower you have done well

Nah that's not the case anymore. I'm negotiating on price and also doing a trade in. Haven't locked anything in yet though so will see how it plays out 😀

Shit yea. They did sting me with some hidden fees etc but I've never had any dramas from nissan Finance

So i put ny deposit down today.
St auto 4x4
Tjm bullbar
Tjm snorkle
Tjm bash plate
Dobinson 2 inch lift
Bonnet protector
Headlight protectors
Carpet floor mats.
6 year Warranty.

$49500 driveaway.
Base price was $44730 driveaway

Hey guys looking to pick up a up ST auto in the next few weeks. Can someone recommend a dealer in Sydney. Been to 2 dealers and best price i got was 48k for

2015 ST Auto White
Tub liner
Matts
Head light protectors
Front Weather Shields
Tints

Wanted to add in towbar and cover but dealer said that adds another $1500 bringing it to $49.5k.

take the tint out of the deal. Dealers charge $500-$750 for it.
Get the same stuff privately for $200 for Luma Tint USA made best quality.

There is also a few fees involved in the 1% finance. $400 establishment fee, $700 admin fee and a $239 Stamp duty fee. Total came to a little over $1300 on top if you choose the 1% finance.

Go speak to Mick at Nepean Motor Group, he'll set you up with a good deal.

Got mine, St 4x4 manual, metal paint, tow bar, light and bonnet guards, hard cover, tub liner, reverse sensors, weather shields, bullbar, discount on insurance and 3% for 5 years for under 45k.

A great deal in my opinion, but if your going fleet you could pump them a little harder still.

Also worthy of noting, considering the savings you could get, it's worth contacting willall racing about their NP300R kit for the st and stx.
Best $1900 ever spent making this already sprightly truck even quicker and more responsive then it already is!

Last edited:
Wow cyber that's a hell of a deal. I will definitely be giving mick a call. Hope it won't cost much more for an auto.

I'm pretty sure the auto is about 2 grand more, I seem to recall that figure being thrown around. Not that I was really considering the auto, nothing wrong with them just prefer manual.

From what I've gathered they can chop the price on the navara a fair bit if your willing to get some accessories for them as they at least make some money that way.

If you get one of the premium paints they also cost a bit more but I was happy with a standard paint. Not standing out had its benefits. Still gotta price up some tints but from what I've read on here there is some great aftermarket ones.

I'd aim for 48k -50k on an auto st with some goodies and see how you go. I did get a friend of Nissan discount which gives you some sort of discount. Even so i Couldn't justify another 10 grand for stx. For the serious negotiations you'll most likely need to go in talk face to face to get anywhere near that price however as I imagine that you're not likely to get near that on a telephone, but begin with a call and begin the dance.

I agree, you need to go in and see them so they know your serious.

Correct, $2k extra for Auto.
I am getting Manual & my Dad an Auto.

Cyber - what fees did you have associated with the finance?

I have come across a novated lease offer for a STX 4x4 for $46K - no extra's but that is one hell of a deal. I know the novated lease deals are outside of peoples scope but thinking about it, if the dealer will accept this price and also have to pay a finders levy to the novated lease group then there is a better scope of getting a good deal for a private buyer.
From my experience, its best to arm yourself with this type of information when negotiating with the dealers. If you can come up with some facts of available purchase prices, then they know they are dealing with someone who knows there stuff and will be more serious with their offers. The negotiation goes both ways, you will also need to give up some but they need to come down alot as well, if they dont, just get up and say thanks for your time but I will pay a visit to their competiing dealer up the road. If they dont call you back then that is as far as they can go at that point of time in the month.

I'll find my fee things and get back to you on that, at work this evening but I'll find out.

As for asking Mick I'm taking mine in for some things in a couple of days so I'll see what kind of deals he can make. Might go even better if there is s few interested, not sure, but might sweeten the deal so to speak.

Oh and auto would be minimum 2 grand more because as I said I did inquire for mine and that was not budging so I figured fairs fair!

My new baby waiting to have accessories fitted 😄

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448483607.563124.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448483621.179438.jpg

Latest posts

Back