Deflators

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have seen those stains and a few mates swear by them, I just found these ferret things and was more curios than anything else.

I need to get some of these, Staun seem like the way to go from what I have read. Interested of hearing others opinions on other brands.

I've got stauns and a kwiky, I never touch the stauns anymore. In fact, I don't even know where they are now

Iv heard the stauns arnt accurate. My mates that have always used stauns now use kwikys

I have 2 sets of stauns.... they take a little to set up... but if you bother you will find them accurate.

I have 2 sets of stauns.... they take a little to set up... but if you bother you will find them accurate.

I have to agree with that Bud
Once you have them set to your desired PSI they are great.

I then use a Digital Tire gauge if I wish to go down further then my preset.

I think they are magic personally!

I had stauns I could never get the things right ended up giving them away and got an ARB Ezy deflator works a treat in fact by the time it took to do my tyres with the stauns then check with a gauge I have the jog done with the ARB ezy.

Latest posts

Back