Dent Removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarrad

Reaction score
So my bonnet copped a football to the bonnet over the weekend and has left a small and shallow dent. Its not super noticeable, but from the drivers seat its enough to annoy!

My question is, what experiences have you had with paintless style dent removal and how much should I expect to pay? I am in Brisbane so anyone local with experiences would be awesome.

had the wife's Terri damaged by hail last xmas day..

1..they fixed the all the dents great.

2..i rate them a 1 out of 10 for putting the car back together

3.. i rate them 10/10 as shysters....tho couldnt expect any more from panel shops...they continually disapoint and loose any respect from me..

4..had to take it back 4 times after bits and pieces kept comming off/apart

insurance job.

good luck.

Had my Nav fixed by Planet Hail after some pretty good hail damage last year, they did a good job.

They are on the Sunny Coast but were also setup in Brendale, maybe give them a call?

Mine was done under insurance so no idea on cost sorry.

I had my BA fairmont fixed from hail damage, Before i took it there i didnt want them to touch it and hated the idea but was very impressed with the job when i got it back.
Was alot better than complaining about the shit colour matching

Had a carpark dent fixed a couple of years ago, Was only small but annoying. $80.00 odd dollars and it was fixed. That was in Ballarat, And i would go there again

My old man had a dent in the tailgate of his Crewman fixed, the dent was just short of the entire rounded part of the tailgate but because it didn't go past any fold in the metal the guy was able to remove it without leaving any crease. Knowing where the dent was we could see the spot but if you didn't know it was there you'd be hard pressed to see it.

Had my Nav set by World Originate after some very excellent hailstorm harm last season, they did a excellent job.

They are on the Warm Shore but were also installation in Brendale, maybe provide them with a call?

Mine was done under insurance coverage so no concept on price....................

Latest posts

Back