Dick Smith cooler / warmer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I diddn't catch this thread earlier. I've had one of these little coolers for a couple of years now and it does the job nicely. It keeps the butter from melting and the cold meat from spoiling etc. so by my reasoning it does what it's supposed to do.

Cheers Brad

They do indeed do exactly that. They are not a fridge but handy for keeping things from going bad or soggy while on the road.
Overall though I would rate them as ok but dont expect too much from them and bear in mind the limited storage capacity.

If anyone has seen the what do you do thread, I actualy manage a Dick Smith store, and we sell heaps of theese units, they are generaly very good, and we rearly have any problems with them at all, as was mentioned earlier there is a smaller 1 that is 5.5L it is model M4500 and they are only $30 at the moment. If you want to keep something hot we have a small portable stove M4515 that are about $37, all they do is heat up stuff, and I have heared good things about them, we sell alot to truck drivers, they say you can put a frozen pie or a TV dinner into it in the morning and it will be hot for lunch. If you want any specs on them, I can have a look when I am at work tomorrow and find out all the details for you.

Latest posts

Back