Diesel in oil

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivo skoklev

Reaction score
Hi,fellows
My car(Navara d-40 2.5D 2008....makes something unusual.....it mixes diesel with oil and a I can't resolve the problem.For 10 000 km-the oil is 3 liters more then usual !
1. I changed the O-rings of the injectors
2.I took off the fuel pump and there is not any problem with it.
The only reason to do this mix,according to me is a bad information from the ECO to the injectors,because of the FAP(DPF) filter.I hate this DENSO systems!
The car is on 46 000 km and it makes it from the beginning.No mechanic here could find any other reason,especially the dealer......
I have tried this kind of restarting and resetting the ECU,after cleaning my DPF filter.....but after 1000 km-all the same.Today I'v cleaned the mistakes of the O2 sensors,and this is my last chance.I'm hopeless,help me!:sad:

Are you sure it's not coolant rather than diesel?
If it is indeed fuel, recheck the fuel return from the head, located at the front of the block on the driverside.

Last edited:
Are you sure it's not coolant rather than diesel?
If it is indeed fuel, recheck the fuel return from the head, located at the front of the block on the driverside.
No,it isn't a coolant....
The fuel return is already checked.....everything is proper.That was the first thing i've disassembled

If we should mix 300ml of oil in 80 liters of diesel what would be a correct level of diesel in our oil pans? And should it be premium diesel or could I maybe use Unleaded to make it smell better?

If we should mix 300ml of oil in 80 liters of diesel what would be a correct level of diesel in our oil pans? And should it be premium diesel or could I maybe use Unleaded to make it smell better?

the key to the above is what oil one adds????
this is the question

I;m just curious if someone of you had such a problem.Mostly I drive in citymode,short distances,but it's too much diesel for this short time between oil changes.Does anyone tried to chip(re-map) the denso ECU,after removing the FAP(DPF) I'm allmost shure this is a mistaken fuel quantity for the injectors,because of the DPF,of course:devil:

My DPF fitted 09 has no such issues.

Just like the government me thinkums Mr DPF gets blamed for way more problems than it's actually caused.

Bosshog used to have an 09 with a chip and no DPF try reading his thread (should come up in a search for DPF removed or something similar with the criteria of "posts started by bosshog")

Hi I had a common rail spilt and fill the sump with diesal instantly.Lucky i shut down within seconds or new motor .It could be a sign that a spilt has started.My cab filled with smoke and i bolted as i thought the car was ready to burst into fire.All fixed under warrenty , it was at the 50000 odd km mark.

Hi I had a common rail spilt and fill the sump with diesal instantly.Lucky i shut down within seconds or new motor .It could be a sign that a spilt has started.My cab filled with smoke and i bolted as i thought the car was ready to burst into fire.All fixed under warrenty , it was at the 50000 odd km mark.
And where from was that spilth?Did you get it?I can't explain it to myself?Do the dealer told you where is the problem?

Latest posts

Back