do you want a cheap exhaust?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so how is everybody zorst goin ????
shaun said his done a few from this site now

yep im keen so hear some feedback.... I need to get something done.... the ZD30 is painfully slow to drive...

so how is everybody zorst goin ????
shaun said his done a few from this site now

very happy with mine,improved performance in mid to high revs and has a wicked whistle as well.i got 3inch mandrel bent with new dump pipe and hi flo cat.very good value for money!!!!!!

really do want one of these but have to save up on the side as were going to NZ so if he can hold one for me i will definitly get one..

yea mate he makes them to suit ur car so there is no drama of him running out of them haha

not sure mate i could find out for u tomoz as im gettin my car servised there or you could give him a ring

Wilba/Suncoast
Can I get a turbo back system, pick up and fit myself, as I'm in Adelaide.

STC

Well I finally went ahead and had a new 3” exhaust fitted by Suncoast last Friday. My expectations on how the exhaust would improve the performance on the Navara were not overly high. To say I’m surprised is an understatement. I had a high flow cat and a straight thru rear muffler fitted as I was after system that worked not a louder one.
Now you can hear the turbo windup and you get that nice turbo sound, the system is louder than the standard system but nothing to be concerned about.
Performance was the real eye opener. I tow a boat & trailer just under 2 tonnes, and the performance increase was obvious on my regular route to the boat ramp. Much better pulling power ,and far less changing down gears.
I was happy with the service Suncoast provided and the price when compared to other exhausts.

Last edited:
Hi all first post hear I have a d22 30lt and I'm from Melbourne I have been looking around for a full 3 inch exhaust so far the cheapest price I got was $950 from Clayton exhaust I have spoken to the boys at sun coast but they won't post. Does anyone know were to get a exhaust that's cheap in Melbourne if sun coast can do it for that price the rest are just ripoffs thanks would be good to hear back.

Hey Farrugiafarm, superiorcruiser who's on here a bit got a good deal in Melbourne east somewhere. Not sure if it was mates rates or what but might be worth gettin in touch with him and then letting us know how you go.
Cheers

Hi all first post hear I have a d22 30lt and I'm from Melbourne I have been looking around for a full 3 inch exhaust so far the cheapest price I got was $950 from Clayton exhaust I have spoken to the boys at sun coast but they won't post. Does anyone know were to get a exhaust that's cheap in Melbourne if sun coast can do it for that price the rest are just ripoffs thanks would be good to hear back.

While waiting I have dropped the exhaust off from the resonator back, sounds a little deeper and sure drives much better and has just about got rid of the low down turbo lagg, cant wait to put a full 3" system on it.

STC

Looks like this thread is going nowhere fast, spoke to Suncoast a couple of weeks ago and was told they need to build a jig.
So if you have customers lining up to buy your product why does it take so long to get things happening.
Come on Suncoast, were waiting to spend some money !!!!!!

STC

Building jigs and fixtures takes time and money, and then you need to be sure your going to sell enough to cover the expense. That why you pay more from the exhaust places who have put in the R&D. Suncoast build them from scratch everyone it slightly different to the next. I'm sure there are other small exhaust manufactures who could offer the same deal as Suncoast if they wanted.

I have been a jig builder in my trade and they only take a day or two to put together and they can be done quite cheaply if needed, so this should not be a holding point.

Building jigs and fixtures takes time and money, and then you need to be sure your going to sell enough to cover the expense. That why you pay more from the exhaust places who have put in the R&D. Suncoast build them from scratch everyone it slightly different to the next. I'm sure there are other small exhaust manufactures who could offer the same deal as Suncoast if they wanted.

IF THEY WANTED !!!!!!
That's the issue, they are all greedy, same goes with the price of performance chips, if they dropped their price by 50% I betcha they would more than double their turnover and receive higher profits.
The guys at suncoast also agreed with me on this point.

Latest posts

Back