Dodgy Nissan Service Centre

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really not happy would be a polite way of putting it im guessing. I wouldnt give up until they fix that. Maybe even ACA or TT it will have a huge effect on their "business" nothing like bad rep to wreck them

This is a copy of my email to the service manager.

am disgusted to hear that one of our members in an Australasian website has been ripped of by your company.He has come in with a warranty claim with a broken front diff which you arn't covering by warranty due to the fact that he four wheel drives in it.Isn't this car built for four wheel driving.The other thing that concerns me is that he has paid good money for your company to put the car back togeather as it was and to his amazement the vehicle was missing the front tail shaft and both cv drive shafts.It also bothers me that your companies response was oh sorry they have been thown out and there is nothing you can do about it.If I were you I would be getting in contact with this person and resolve it as quick as possible to avoid unnessessary backlash as I have heard about this and I am in Melbourne.This website covers all of Australia and Asia and there are plenty of south east Queenslanders on here also and Northern New South Welsh people.I am sure you will be getting alot more of these emails from very unhappy members from this site.We are the people that keep you and the owners of your company in employment.We also have members that are part of legal firms that will only be to happy to help in this case of a consumer being ripped off and stolen from.I would love to hear from this member and be told that your company has had change of heart and will be fixing the problam under warranty and that the missing parts have been replaced with new ones.

This is written from a concerned consumer with a lot of legal and also media contacts.
I hope you can sort this problam out swiftly and without predjudice

Kind regards Scott.

this is total bs, wish i had an solution for you. Good luck mate, its f****d how these big dealers treat people.

what a disgrace to the nissan name,the other issue is have they put him on the road in an unroadworthy vehicle,because if you rocked up to get a roadworthy certificate to sell the vehicle it would be no mate no drive shafts can't give you one,bring that up with kiwi,i'll remind them in my email.

Need to stand out front of the dealer and tell every potential sales or service customer what a rip off and bunch of thieves this dealership has working for it.
Make sure you yell loud enough so we can all hear you down in Vic.

Sent an e-mail. That is ridiculous. I wish I didn't bother looking for a vehicle under new car warranty. Seems to mean F&%*K all these days. Would have been better off getting something 20years older and put the money you save into doing it up. Oh well hindsight is a hell of a thing!!
Dear Nissan Service centre,

I have just read a post in an australian navara forum regarding one of your customers. According to the information I have he presented to your dealership with a legitimate warranty issue and was told that it would not be covered due to excessive 4wd'ing (problem no 1) Then to add insult to serious injury when asked to just put it all back together as is(no doubt to get some real service from an independant and infinately more knowledgeable mechanic) he has discovered that he no longer had a drive shaft or CV's.

As for the first issue, is the nissan navara not a 4wd! I may have to start letting everybody know that this is now the case. This may be news to you but a lot of people do buy a navara for there competant off road ability. To refuse a warranty claim for this reason is ridiculous. If warranty does not cover four wheel driving you may want to consider labelling the vehicle similar to that of those cheap and nasty"mountain" bicycles you can buy from K-mart. "Not for off road use". I would also expect you to charge them accordingly(a few hundred bucks) As a consumer we are paying a hefty premium for vehicles and rightly expect a certain amount of after sales service.

Now the missing parts. That is theft and I sincerly hope you realise this and rectify it as soon as possible. This customer has every right to lay criminal charges. Many people these days are spoilt for choice when it comes to gaining information before buying a motor vehicle and sadly for your company one of your ex customers has shared his very negative experience with a very large group of people. This situation could have been easily avoided but should serve as a learning experience for all vehicle dealerships.

Thank you for your time and I hope to recieve some correspondance from you in this matter.

Regards

Ben
:devil:

Interestingly I put mine in for a service last week and could swear they have swapped out the gear shift nob. Now the "replaced" one looks new but doesn't match the one on the transfer lever.....

Thought it was just me seeing things but perhaps not........

Jase

Email sent:

Hello,

I am currently a member of one of the leading online discussion websites for the Nissan navara.

I would like to express my disgust following the discovery that one of our members had their car in for a service and then had the car returned with parts missing, and later told to bad.

If true, Such a response is nothing short of criminal and should be rectified immediately.

If a member of the public removed parts from a service centre without their knowledge is thief, as such the reverse for a customer is true.

In regards to warranty replacement of the front differential being declined due to excessive off-road use. At no point during the purchase of the Nissan navara have we been advised not to use excessively off road.

It is actions and decisions such as this that cause us, the public, to lose confidence in the ownership of a Navara.

Regards,

Chris

good work guys...just my opinion here,i think you are a tad too polite with these rsoles...
should the mood strike me,i will write one that will will tell them in no uncertain terms what we REALLY think of them..
my moto is,they are not my friends or relatives and i couldnt give a crap how offended or pissed off they get,i will burn them big time...
just the way i deal with these sorts of things..

Well done Aido.Hopefully everybody else will jump on board and give these pricks a rev up.
I think this may be the way to handle Dealers with void warranty claims from now on.
Then we can get some of my mates in the media involved.1 of them is a camera man for ACA

Latest posts

Back