Dodgy Nissan Service Centre

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all ur support guys, I have sent them a letter asking for compensation for it all, and have now traded the Navara in on a Patrol though another Nissan dealer that i have delt with before when i brought the wife a new Grand Vitara and had great service and was well looked after by.

If they are going to get it all fixed i have a few weeks up my sleeve till i take delivery of the new Troll to get it done or the dealer i am trading it with can get it to them to get it fixed

Thanks Scotty im not going to back down on this one, even though i am now getting a troll i am still going to remain part of this forum. I am also on the Committee for new 4x4 club that is just getting up and running up here in Queensland. So will have the support there too

just got the below reply, what does everyone reckon.....

Chris

Hi Chris

Thank you for your email, there are other issues this customer is not relaying to your members, Nissan declined the Warranty not us, we put an application into Nissan for Wty they declined. Also he did not want the repair to be completed, we also rang on numerous occasions for him to pick the vehicle up, the drive shaft was not safe to put back on the vehicle, the customer only picked the car up the day before we were flooded out (this was done on insistence as we were worried the car would go under in the flood the drive shaft was lost during the flood cleanup. Unfortunately Anita we have been getting a few of these emails unfairly and you need to asked the proper truth from your member. Unfortunately we have no redress with the forum and we will be branded unfairly and wont be able to rebuke this customers claim to explain this situation correctly we obviously get more of these emails, it is unfair when the truth is not being told, I don't mind getting this sort of emails if we were at fault, but the Customer is clearly not telling the truth, Remember it is the Manufacturer that gives the wty not us, we submitted it for a claim and they rejected it. We have been threatened with legal action and all sorts from the Members of this Forum which is not fair. FIND OUT THE TRUTH PLEASE before Judging. In the end of the Day if it needs to go before a court then so be it,and we will prove this customer is not telling the truth, if the decision went against the customer nothing would be said would it!.We have pictures of the shaft that were sent to Nissan and can prove it was not safe to refit to the vehicle and will stand by this decision as it would have been dangerous to let a vehicle on the road with this damaged shaft and may have caused a more serious problem who would be at fault then.

Please check your facts first including the Truth before saying such accusations
The Customer IS NOT TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
David Knight

I then got this one minutes later....

Hi Chris

I just found the website where this is posted

NEVER buy or take a vehicle to IAN BOETTCHER MOTORS at Bundamba they are an absolute rip off and scammers who took parts out of my Navara to find a problem and then threw the parts out without even asking me or anything there was nothing wrong with the parts they took out!!

Just to let you know we will be seeking legal advise against this customer he is definately not telling you the whole truth, we have been in business for over 40 years and never had such absurd accusations thrown at us, we are proud of our customer service over this time and won numerous awards. The item in question was damage not worn out or malfunctioned, hence Nissan denied the claim, as I said on Monday we will be pursuing legal advise against this guy for the lies he has told.

Sorry Chris if I sound angry but this sort of accusations I have never had before if we are at fault ever I do not hesitate to rectify issues no matter what the costs are

Regard

David knight

just got the below reply, what does everyone reckon.....

Chris

Hi Chris

Thank you for your email, there are other issues this customer is not relaying to your members, Nissan declined the Warranty not us, we put an application into Nissan for Wty they declined. Also he did not want the repair to be completed, we also rang on numerous occasions for him to pick the vehicle up, the drive shaft was not safe to put back on the vehicle, the customer only picked the car up the day before we were flooded out (this was done on insistence as we were worried the car would go under in the flood the drive shaft was lost during the flood cleanup. Unfortunately Anita we have been getting a few of these emails unfairly and you need to asked the proper truth from your member. Unfortunately we have no redress with the forum and we will be branded unfairly and wont be able to rebuke this customers claim to explain this situation correctly we obviously get more of these emails, it is unfair when the truth is not being told, I don't mind getting this sort of emails if we were at fault, but the Customer is clearly not telling the truth, Remember it is the Manufacturer that gives the wty not us, we submitted it for a claim and they rejected it. We have been threatened with legal action and all sorts from the Members of this Forum which is not fair. FIND OUT THE TRUTH PLEASE before Judging. In the end of the Day if it needs to go before a court then so be it,and we will prove this customer is not telling the truth, if the decision went against the customer nothing would be said would it!.We have pictures of the shaft that were sent to Nissan and can prove it was not safe to refit to the vehicle and will stand by this decision as it would have been dangerous to let a vehicle on the road with this damaged shaft and may have caused a more serious problem who would be at fault then.

Please check your facts first including the Truth before saying such accusations
The Customer IS NOT TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
David Knight

Ok in my defence, everything i have posted has been the truth, my argument is if they didnt want to put the drive shaft back on the vehicle it should have still been returned to me no matter what. Yes I left the vehicle sitting there after it was declined for the warranty as I was fighting with Nissan Head office over it and seeking other advise on the matter. I was told by the service guy on the day i picked it up that that is was back the way it was when i drove it in. There was nothing wrong with the CV's i have photo's myself that i can put up to show what was broken on it. At the end of the day the part still belongs to me.

cheers

Last edited:
All I am asking of Ian Boettchers is to have property that belongs to me returned or compensated for it, I have a letter on the way to the General Manager of ian Boettchers explaining all of my concerns.

Kiwijaz, make sure you keep all of your corrospondance with Nissan, and the dealer. Try to do it all in wrinting.

Keep at it mate, you should at the very least get your parts back. If they lost it in the flood then it should be covered under their insurance policy.

Chris

Latest posts

Back