Dogs!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our old dog

This was our dog Sasha Beagle /king charles cavalier cross a great little dog a bit better than a beagle I could walk her with out a lead call her and she would come back couple of months ago show night someone let her out and she met a car not a good outcome.

Attachments

• DDF76D5-A1FF-435A-849E-698322FDD94D} (3).jpg
    DDF76D5-A1FF-435A-849E-698322FDD94D} (3).jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 52
ive got a shepherd about 7 yrs old but had 2 leave him at my olds place when i moved because he didnt get along with my mrs cattle dog so i wanted a new dog another shepherd but where i moved is no good for shepherds and the mrs wanted a smaller dog so we got a pure bred beagle BUDDY and here he is as a pup and now about 1 yr old

003.jpg

0082.jpg

07082011156.jpg

Last edited:
This was our dog Sasha Beagle /king charles cavalier cross a great little dog a bit better than a beagle I could walk her with out a lead call her and she would come back couple of months ago show night someone let her out and she met a car not a good outcome.

Sorry to hear that Tills - never nice.

Sorry to hear that mate, it's never fun to loose a pet.

Good looking dog! :)

Just finished a great book - Saving Private Sarbi. It's about the bomb detection dogs, in particular one that went missing in action. Great read.

Here are my two a mini foxi cross chiauha about 18months the other is meant to be an Amstaff cross Shepard but I think it has a bit of Ridgie in here only 5months already 18kgs both are rescue dogs from my mrs work

image-96138237.jpg

Yeah they're cool aye, Buddah (the one on top) is heaps chilled out, can hardly even razz him up to play fight and muck around but summer can gets a bit hypo, as most stafs do. She always try's to stir up Buddah till he snaps, then when he does, he smashes her haha

I was a bit worried with how'd they react when our bub was born but they've been awesome towards her. Starting to get pretty protective around the house now too, which is good, instead of just wanting belly rubs haha

ive got a shepherd about 7 yrs old but had 2 leave him at my olds place when i moved because he didnt get along with my mrs cattle dog so i wanted a new dog another shepherd but where i moved is no good for shepherds and the mrs wanted a smaller dog so we got a pure bred beagle BUDDY and here he is as a pup and now about 1 yr old

003.jpg

0082.jpg

07082011156.jpg

What a Cool Dude!! They just love life don't they!!

Nina the Neapolitain Mastiff x French Mastiff

Attachments

• SAM_0930.jpg
    SAM_0930.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 74
Winston and Reco

Attachments

• image-3445306474.jpg
    image-3445306474.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2255860262.jpg
    image-2255860262.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 67
She thinks she's a cow girl

Attachments

• image-1230085029.jpg
    image-1230085029.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 82
Here's mine, only have the french mastiff left, lost the bull mastiff to cancer last year.

Attachments

• mixed 095.jpg
    mixed 095.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 72
ive got the bigest golden retrevier x i heve ever seen. saved him from shelter at williamtown 9 months ago weighs 58 kilo and its not just fat. he is at vet today geting operation done on his leg at a cost of $1200 seems i saved a dog that someone else through away cause they didnt want to spend the money on him. cant blame them though thats the first of a possable 4 operations and at times the holes the mut digs in back yard have had me wanting to just put a bullet in him. could of spent the money on bullbars and suspension and a whole range of things ,but at end of day who would bring the ball back.

Latest posts

Back