Dogs!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a damn sad story morticus :( dogs really are mans best friend my dogs are my family and they go every where with me as well. If they are not welcome some where I generally will not go either. Hope if you decide to get another dog you get a better run.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363757786.773350.jpg
These guys are my best mates. They are knackerd after a long walk down the beach lol.

sad news mate
pm sent re pups
RIP RUSTY

our 2 best mates

the old fella qpee
he is 14 (he still thinks he is 2)
IMAG0625_zps747331ae.jpg

our bitch tasha (8 mths old)
we will breed her next year

IMAG0593_zps415eee72.jpg

IMAG0623_zps76152137.jpg

This is our dog, well the daughters actually. She is a Portuguese Water Dog.

She just turned 2 and still acts very much as a pup. Full of excitement and enthusiasm.

Today I heard a bit of a crash followed by some almighty yelping. Ran out of the shed to find that she had been impaled by a tomato stake. It had entered her from around the middle of the rib cage on the right hand side and came out of her left thigh.

So far she has survived as it miraculously missed entering the body cavity and the femoral artery.

The garden stakes are stored horizontally against a water tank and she must have caught it as she ran around the tank. It would have been a mighty force as the tomato stake broke with about a third of it still in her.

Attachments

• DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 77
It's amazing just how apart of your lives they become. My two mastiff x go everywhere with me I'd be lost without em

Sad to hear of your loss at such a young age, they really do become part of the family.

Our family had a Jack Russell - Snoopy for 15 years before we had to put him to sleep because the skin cancer that had been cut off him 3 times appeared in his mouth and he was no longer comfortable.

My wife, two adult sons and me were there to say good bye. Kleenex profits went up that week. Writing this still brings back memories.

On a positive note, it didn't take long before we found a new mate to love - Gizmo. He is so full of energy and likes to push the boundaries to see how far he can get away with things he's not supposed to.

Dex

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 58
Well Shelby is home and other than the risk of infection and a fair scar, she should be o.k. The stake hadn't crossed her body but in fact the exit point was in the groin. The vet said when she saw the injury she didn't think that she would survive.

She is understandably very quiet.

Until yesterday I hadn't read this thread and feel for the buggers who have lost their mate.

Pic of a sore and sorry Shelby:

Attachments

• DSC_0224.jpg
    DSC_0224.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 55
that's good news mate

our new addition to the family has arrived
this is bud, our bitches new best friend
pups to follow
20140520_190507.jpg

20140520_191736.jpg

Thanks.

I had bullies for quite a few years and they would still be my favourite dog.

Unfortunately mine had heart trouble and were from the same blood line.

Your going to have fun with the pup. Congrats!!

I just stood in a steamer he deposited on the rug in the hallway, lucky I didn't catch him laying it

I hate pups

My puppy Texas

Finally got the dog hammock so Texas can go cruising. He's only 16 months old, but still acts like a puppy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts

Back