Dont use Sax suspension.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its booked in next Monday, my rear springs are sagging again, my rear U bolts dont have any thread protruding through the nuts. Don't know how I never noticed this previously. My front lower strut rubbers are starting to flog out.

I am due to attend the cape trip in August but I am really doubting my D40

Mate i would bite the bullet and fark all that shit off and start again and be done with it.
I have had both my navs installed with Ultimate suspension and the last one is now with my brother in-law and has 125,000km and is still driving like new, and my new one now has 40,000km and hasnt sagged or changed at all and it cops heaps of off road use.
im not saying you need to get Ultimate gear just get rid of that crap you have and you wont doubt the D40 anymore.

Ultimate gear is pretty nice, you can also get bilsteins and EFS srings which seems to be the go at most suspension places.

yeah i have just heard so many horror stories about sax ect i just would toss the shit as quick as possible.

car went back today and lets just say I left before they could touch it.
Front strut lower bushes are flogged out, I installed myself. I know 100% that I have installed them correctly. They do not warrant their product if they did not install it. So got told no, I asked to purchase new lower bushes. They are not available as a spare part, reason- they do not flogg out.

rear suspension sags about 1.5 inches every three months, had the issue front new. Installed the springs all was good for three months then started to drop. Nav went back, I was told they replaced the main leaf with a heavier one and the Nav sat nice once again. three months later its sagged. John's response, no its perfect, the clearance at your bumpstop is 100mm its fine, and your shackle angle is spot on. I told him three months ago my bumpstop clearance was app 130mm but couldnt tell me my its dropped. Instead he continued to tell me he knows where it should be and that his opinion was more qualified than what I think it should be at. I told him its not where I think it should be at it's were it farking was three months ago.
He didn't admit the shackle bolts weren't long enough but was willing to take a look at them.
I addressed my concern about the lack of thread for the rear shock top mounts and his fix was to put loctitte on there. Still wont admit that the new shocks being 25mm wider at the mounts is an issue.

I expressed my lack of confidence and reliability with the suspension and told him if he loves it so much that he was welcome to hitch a ride to the cape, but as expected he declined. I told him I was seriously considering pissing the SAX crap off and purchasing another brand of suspension. He simply said that he was prepared to look at the suspension but if I wanted to get rid of it then that is my choice.

I think my options from here are to ditch the SAX shit and fit something else.
Then I can test their refund policy, it was stated when I purchased the suspension that if I didn't like it or it did not perform he would give me my money back. If that fails I will just follow the legal path as others have done.

They nedd to change their name to SUX suspension. lol

I can't believe that this guy doesn't listen to his customer feedback to develop his product. He is sitting on a good business if it was developed and actually worked. My rear springs have started to rust away due to poor paint finish. I would say they weren't even new because I can see where they have removed leaves and then just re sprayed them over the old stickers. Mine looked nothing like what was advertised. They monitor this forum and don't even have the balls to post any comments to even try to correct the bad publicity. It just goes to show all they want is a quick dollar and not a great business. Almost everyone on this forum that has used his product has been ripped off. STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Like I always say EFS springs and Bilstein shocks and you can't go wrong as a generic setup.

Talk to John (Zordo) if you need something customised though cause every spring has a different spring rate.

I am feelin for you, Jason - D40, i had the very same problem with JOHN SAX SUX Whatever you want to call them/him,i had to remove all there shit from my car before our gulf trip, and have taken them to court. I won my case against them in civil and the magistrate's court, but at this stage they still haven't refunded my money, so the next step is an enforcement hearing - court date is set for next month. I'm not gonna go away like they are hopin.

I can't believe that, you should post it in the clubhouse so everyone knows not to buy anything from them, post it on all the forums while your at it (new hilux, newtriton, patrolnet, roothy monthly ect) so over seeing people get burnt by this place then you get some knob on other forums recommending their products cause they are apparently good according to their cousins uncle's friend who knew someone that went for a 5min ride in a car with them.

its not like its defamatory or anything you'd just be telling people they sold you a faulty product which they refuse to comply with their obligations under Queensland consumer law which is to offer you a full refund.

For some reason i dont think they are gonna go bust. They have the contact for some of the big mines and are rated highly for that application. Reason tjm sell sax gear is because they do alot of mine spec vehicles.

Onlu what ive heard from sources. Please correct if im wrong.

Oh if my mechanic is reading this. Soak it all in. Be very careful :)

Yeah John told me they have mining contracts.

His word means shit though, he's a liar.

Sax will never go bust, same reason why people still buy old man emu suspension even though its crap, they lack the skills to properly research what it is they are buying.

Karma will catch up with them, they can't get away with their lie's forever.
They got me, Don't let them get you.

My warning to anyone looking at this product. If they tell you they have all the problems sorted, don't believe them. I was assured that all the problems had been sorted when I bought all my suspension from them only to find out the hard way that it was still up the s#!t. I sorted mine out myself as there is no after sales service.

So for potential buyers beware of.

1: they promise but don't deliver a product that works.
2: as soon as you have a problem the service stops dead. (They won't return phone calls)
3: the product I got wasn't new, my rear springs had been reworked (leafs removed, etc)
4: one of my shocks only lasted one day before it went solid.

They are some of my problems if others want to continue the list. It would be interesting to see how many points it gets up to.

My warning to anyone looking at this product. If they tell you they have all the problems sorted, don't believe them. I was assured that all the problems had been sorted when I bought all my suspension from them only to find out the hard way that it was still up the s#!t. I sorted mine out myself as there is no after sales service.

So for potential buyers beware of.

1: they promise but don't deliver a product that works.
2: as soon as you have a problem the service stops dead. (They won't return phone calls)
3: the product I got wasn't new, my rear springs had been reworked (leafs removed, etc)
4: one of my shocks only lasted one day before it went solid.

They are some of my problems if others want to continue the list. It would be interesting to see how many points it gets up to.

D40 front coils and struts are to stiff a ride, even with a steel bar, 12000LB winch and steel cable
rear springs rubbed on the chassis in 3 laces each side, the fix cut down the shackles. My 3 stage adjustable springs are now non adjustable

my other issues come from their incompetence

For some reason i dont think they are gonna go bust. They have the contact for some of the big mines and are rated highly for that application. Reason tjm sell sax gear is because they do alot of mine spec vehicles.

Onlu what ive heard from sources. Please correct if im wrong.

Oh if my mechanic is reading this. Soak it all in. Be very careful :)

Ring around TJM stores, lucky to find 6 that will stock and sell SAX stuff.

TJM in Cairns told me directly, they will not stock the crap. Their gear is crap and the attitude of the sales lady trying to force the product was just as bad as the product its self.

This was when I was holidaying in Cairns and had to have some running suspension repairs.

I wonder why "Monster Rides" keep trying to sell the crap along side their own stuff?
surely it cant be helping them.

Talked to Tjm in Toowoomba - they have stopped selling their crap too

Latest posts

Back