Doubts about buying a D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id go a D-Max aswell. But I have no plans to upgrade from the D22, does everything I need.

Dave.

Hey mate, I worked for nissan for a number of years as well as other manufacturers, and I didnt even think twice before I bought my new 2.5 D22, that was as I worked for ford. I didnt even look at a ranger... Mate has a colorado.... my D22 in my opinion was a tougher truck. :victory:

I did a clutch... which nissan didnt fix... might have had something to do with the copious amounts of mud that fell out when I put it on the hoist! but thats the opinion of one dealership, always go to another. The only reason I sold it was to buy a house... and that was a sad day! I had a great run out of mine and would absolutely buy another one in a moment! Great value and prob one of the most capable d/cab out there! and they hold there value! i sold mine for $2500 less than what I paid drive away....20 000k and alot of mud later! :big_smile:

...and i had a drag up the beach against two late model rodeo 3.0TD DI in soft sand and smoked em both! Go the D22!

Latest posts

Back