Driving lights not working

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathandb97

Reaction score
Hi all, I am having trouble with my front spot/driving lights in the lower front bar. I turn the switch on but nothing is happening. I have checked the bulbs and they are ok. I have searched but there are hundreds of threads about this so I am wondering if there is a usual problem with them. Any advice is appreciated

Nathan

Hi all, I am having trouble with my front spot/driving lights in the lower front bar. I turn the switch on but nothing is happening. I have checked the bulbs and they are ok. I have searched but there are hundreds of threads about this so I am wondering if there is a usual problem with them. Any advice is appreciated

Nathan

Fuse? I had a fuse half burn out and my lights would intermittently work..

Got a picture of said lights? Did they used to work? From the description it sounds like fog lights that's all....

Can you hear the relay clicking when you turn the switch on?, failing that a poor earth is a common problem, a quick probe with a multimeter should find the culprit.

as Bods will say; i am an expert at wiring up spots now, thanks to him i should say. lol. yes check you Earth connections by undoing the screw/ bolt whatever and clean the area for a good contact, if still no good trace the wires back to the Relay and check all plug ends for connection and if good listen for a click when the switch is turned on. [ no click no power ] failing this it could be either a broken wire or a faulty on / off switch . just remembered that someone else had this issue and the fault was a broken wire near the spotlight behind bullbar.

Latest posts

Back