DTUK PDI Pulse Modulation System

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does it hold open the injector longer or increase the rail pressure? the former is safer then the latter just less power from it.

I bought one of these a couple of weeks back. Got a good discount when I mentioned I was a forum member. Initially didn't see any result. Apparently I am too much of an old fart and didn't give it enough to activate it. Way to solve this was to lend it to the kids for a few days and I got very good reports back from them. My youngest son said it startled him when he gave it a bit of stick in second. I am not sure whether it is learning and adapting to my driving or vice versa as it seems to be getting better. I do notice I use less throttle and the lethargy after fitting 32's has gone. I also liked the idea that it did not have to connect to the TPS so install was a snap. Overall very pleased with it. Apparently they are a re-badged DTE unit and they are made in Germany. Couldn't fault the quality of the connectors and unit. The connectors look identical to the originals. The system holds open the injector longer and does NOT modify rail pressure which also suited me. Andrew at DTUK was very patient and helpful.

Latest posts

Back