Ebay Chips

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add a manual boost controller for bout $50 a egt guage for a bit more and turn up the chip.it will go like a rocket.

My Dom3 chip it looks incredible in comparison, sooooo much more stuff, but for sooooo much more coin.

I'm pretty embarrassed right now, after fighting so hard for so long with chip it to get the bloody thing. I picked it up from Robert about a week ago and seeing as how I'm traveling Australia I haven't had a spare day to fit it yet. Soft hey? I'm not going to be going crazy tunes on it either, trying to get more torque and better fuel, best of late is 16.8 towing 2.5 tonne van.

the only reason I'm interested is for the economy improvements I did all the power stuff with my old D22 and I am getting old now so I'm not so interested in being pushed back into the seat. So they use cheap components but do they really give that 10%-15% fuel saving that they claim.

the only reason I'm interested is for the economy improvements I did all the power stuff with my old D22 and I am getting old now so I'm not so interested in being pushed back into the seat. So they use cheap components but do they really give that 10%-15% fuel saving that they claim.

I can only speak for mine but if I can resist the right pedal its better.long trips I havnt done yet but I've done some 300km round trips and its definitely better.stock I would use up to half a tank...now I come home with fuel to spare.this trip includes heavy 4x4ing in sand dunes for normally 2 hrs. But I have upped the boost too.boost doesn't really come into play while crusing tho.

I'm pretty embarrassed right now, after fighting so hard for so long with chip it to get the bloody thing. I picked it up from Robert about a week ago and seeing as how I'm traveling Australia I haven't had a spare day to fit it yet. Soft hey? I'm not going to be going crazy tunes on it either, trying to get more torque and better fuel, best of late is 16.8 towing 2.5 tonne van.

I have a similar issue with time....love to hear your reports and fuel consumption with the chip once you have fitted it.

Will do, any day now. Settling into familiar territory for a couple of weeks before we continue on trip, nav and van might even get a wash too hopefully.

TDC technology.I got the basic chip not the digital $300 one....good service tho and I'm sure it has a 12month warranty. There is a bloke,bluenavara he was running the std tdc chip and actually lost low end.changed to the digital one and regained it...mind you he was chasing and reached 300rwhp.. had a injector chip and I huge turbo too.

TDC technology.I got the basic chip not the digital $300 one....good service tho and I'm sure it has a 12month warranty. There is a bloke,bluenavara he was running the std tdc chip and actually lost low end.changed to the digital one and regained it...mind you he was chasing and reached 300rwhp.. had a injector chip and I huge turbo too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6koAiJ6e5U

He's got a large thread on clubfrontier.com..worth a read...I believe the internals of the motor are stock too...

Well, no where near 300rwhp but got hispec fuel limiter, egr blank, egt probe gauge + Dom3 link in today. Anal wiring and belting sun. Gonna go for a strap tomorrow to see if blank and limiter made any difference, maybe mind over matter but it sounds like it's running nicer? Am I dreaming or has anyone else noticed this?

Latest posts

Back